User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"all About RVs" Bought a New Reflection.

I sort of follow this YouTube channel. Don't really recall what got me started doing that. The videos seem well done; there is some useful stuff, especially for newcomers; and the guy seems OK.

Anyhow, I just noticed he got a new Reflection 28BH. I would have preferred he show more of the RV and a lot less focus on him just talking, but hey - it's YouTube.

Here is a link...
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He focuses on RV tech, I've found he shows quite a bit, when he can. Explaining things is definitely his forte.

The family used to run a more general travel channel as well.
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less Junk, More Journey recently bought a new Solitude also. Seems full time Youtubers are all moving to Grand Design.
    Last edited by mkevinmarshsr; 01-02-2021 at 06:47 AM.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    I sort of follow this YouTube channel. Don't really recall what got me started doing that. The videos seem well done; there is some useful stuff, especially for newcomers; and the guy seems OK.

Anyhow, I just noticed he got a new Reflection 28BH. I would have preferred he show more of the RV and a lot less focus on him just talking, but hey - it's YouTube.

Here is a link...
    Both YTs just bought new GD trailers. I'm sure they will be posting many more mod vids as they get their trailers setup o the way they want them. Both will have to add solar as they both had good solar setups on their old trailers.

I would would watch for some good vids to come from both channels.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna have to start a YT Channel. One that shows videos of 10 minutes or less, doesn't feature ME, just gets to the point, is for experienced RVers, and is mostly technical.

Ahahahaha...... no way..... I'll just continue to run through these are 2x speed... There always seems to be at least one interesting thing (like - no valences!!??)

I've heard it and said it before - I'm just an analog guy living in a digital world.......

Thanks for those other channel references.

and - truthfully..... I subscribe to 29 channels..!!!!! Yikes!!!! That many??!! I had to count them. Maybe gonna have to cull that list. Good thing only about 8 of those post regularly..... geesh--- I'm going outside for a bike ride away from video screens!
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    I'm gonna have to start a YT Channel. One that shows videos of 10 minutes or less, doesn't feature ME, just gets to the point, is for experienced RVers, and is mostly technical.

Ahahahaha...... no way..... I'll just continue to run through these are 2x speed... There always seems to be at least one interesting thing (like - no valences!!??)

I've heard it and said it before - I'm just an analog guy living in a digital world.......

Thanks for those other channel references.

and - truthfully..... I subscribe to 29 channels..!!!!! Yikes!!!! That many??!! I had to count them. Maybe gonna have to cull that list. Good thing only about 8 of those post regularly..... geesh--- I'm going outside for a bike ride away from video screens!
    If you like SHORT videos, then Jared on 'All About RVs' is your guy! He rarely makes a video that is over 10 minutes. Those are my type of YT videos. Get to the point! I don't need the back story!

I just went through my subscriptions and eliminated at least half of them
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jared has a great channel. Good to see him in a GD. He does an amazing camera work and editing and explains things about as well as anyone. I really like his videos.
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2021 20' Haulmark Edge race trailer
    '17 Ram CCLB 3500 dually 6.7 turbo
    '96 Chevy C3500 CC dually 454
    2019 Honda Talon X
    1985 Honda FL350R Odyssey