User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just bought one 3 weeks ago

Well been in my River Ranch for about 3 weeks, I can answer any ( maybe ) question you all have from a customer point of view. I agree with a lot of what have read here. Also to each their own we like ours but like any RV ( and we have had many ) I do not believe any come without issues or downsides.
    This is our 1st RV with a tankless heater. I would say this. 1 you can easily switch it out with a tanked heater and I may one day. Its not the type of hot water heater you want it you dry camp a lot. being it has no tank you have to run the water for about 7 sec to get hot water and if you turn it off to soap up, etc you have to run it again to get hot water back because the sec you turn the water off and back on the water is ICE cold it does not store any hot water and if you did run out of LP gas while taking a shower you have no reserve of hot water so the sec the flame goes out you have ICE water again. Basically, it seems to use a lot more water to shower than with a tank heater system.
    As for the steps yes a lot to get in but once you're in it's all flat, also to the person that didn't see kitchen cabinets it is a little light on those but has a big middle island with more storage and a pretty big pantry.
    as for room on the roof for solar, it does the roof is too tall for an AC system but there is a Winegard round dome antenna that is about 7 inches tall so as long as your panels lay flat below that then you should be good
    As for storage and GVW capacity, the underbelly has a rating of over 4k for weight so if you put more than 4k in there than ya it would be overweight but wow 4k is enough I would think.
    I had a 43 ft road warrior toy hauler before this, and this thing other than not having a garage has way more room inside and is 40ft

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't read all of this but the bed with a Sardine can headboard is a no go!
    Every thing is nicer in Niceville.
    2019 Reflections 29RS
    2016 GMC Denali Hd
    B&W slider hitch
    Mor-ryde rubber pin box

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345