User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rhoag388

Pulled the trigger on a new 388M

My wife (Sandy) and I decided we wanted a toy hauler so we started looking at them online. After online searching I was leaning toward a GD she was leaning toward a Voltage. Since our last RV (2013 Keystone Avalanche 341TG) had a lot of issues when we first got it I wanted the best RV I could find. We took a trip to Elkhart Indiana and started touring RV manufacturers. GD was head and shoulders above the other manufacturers that we toured, Primetime Spartan was second. I personally feel their PDI is way better.... I hope I don't have to eat those words when we get our new RV. So after touring we were set on a 385TH, but then we stopped by an open house on our way home. The 388M and 385TH were side by side, we went back and forth and finally decided on the 388M because of the 14' garage, bed not in the slide and we didn't like the double doors (one from garage/one from main living area) on the 1/2 bath on the 385TH. Next was finding the best deal possible. I think we found it at Greeneway RV in Wisconsin Rapids, Wi. The owner is very personable and the price was right. We got every option except the 3rd AC and the lawn chairs. Now we just hurry up and wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome fellow Badger!
    I hope my 337RLS is on the way from the factory soon.
    Mike & Pat Clawson
    Marty & Bucky (Welsh Corgis)
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 337 RLS #2813
    Titan Disc Brakes, Liberty Rider Suspension
    2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax/Allison
    Comfort Ride Hitch, 52 Gallon Titan XXL Fuel Tank, Banks Speed Brake, Firestone Air Lift Bags
    http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/...pst4uyouma.gif

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome the family. Hope you enjoy your Momentum!
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

schrederman
    Congrats... and I hope to be joining the GD owners soon, myself. I hope you enjoy your new rig.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations and welcome to the GD family and our little outpost on the web.
    David & Linda - Plainview, VA
    2008 3500HD CrewCab DRW
    2014 369RL #258
    2007 Solstice
    2008 TrailBlazer
    2016 Kia Sorento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting is the worst part. Very nice choice.
    Steve and Schlonda- Virgie, Kentucky
    2017 Momentum 328M
    Morryde 8K Independent Suspension, Disk Brakes
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW
    Airlift Wireless Air
    B&W Companion Slider

rhoag388
    Thanks for the welcomes! We are very excited and looking forward to it's arrival. Then I have to start all the modifications. We do not camp like normal people... we do a lot of week long festivals where it's strictly party time. We set up a lot of activities...beer pong table, flip cup table, lighted HD bags, wheel of fun, 15" Yamaha PA speakers, 15" sub woofer, thru a mixer coming from the laptop that is feeding audio to the mixer and HDMI video to a projector to a 100" screen. We do play a good variety of videos! I also feed 2 wireless mic's to the mixer... turn way down for drunk singers and up for good singers . I need to start designing and alum framed wet bar on wheels!!! But, I also have dirt bikes and plan to get a 12" boat I can haul in the garage, so I can spend more time with my grandsons, son and son-in-law. I am a firm believer that kids that hunt, fish, and do motor sports with the male role models in their life.... have less time for destructive activities.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum rhoag & Sandy and congratulations on your new Momentum!

Steve

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, welcome to a wonderful forum ! Our 303 came from Greeneway RV as well. Top rated family owned and operated dealership. Have had some conversations and emails with them and they were prompt and extremely helpful.

You all sound like you know how to have a good time ! Imagine the green (and gold ?...GO PACK GO !!!) libations will be flowing today. If you are Packers fans we need to hook up with you all next fall when we go to Lambeau for a game......if my liver can handle it !!!

Dan & Carol
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

rhoag388
    Hahaha so you won't party with us if we are not Packer fans? After 21 years in the Navy traveling and living in different NFL markets I never established and allegiance to any one team.... kinda a Bears fan because I was in Chicago (GreatMistakes) from 83-87. Wife is and has always been a Steelers fan. So living in packer nation would be more fun if they would loose more often! LOL Come to Hodag in Rhinelander ... the best 10 day party there is! My check liver light is normally flashing by the 3rd day but I push thru!

Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    Yes, welcome to a wonderful forum ! Our 303 came from Greeneway RV as well. Top rated family owned and operated dealership. Have had some conversations and emails with them and they were prompt and extremely helpful.

You all sound like you know how to have a good time ! Imagine the green (and gold ?...GO PACK GO !!!) libations will be flowing today. If you are Packers fans we need to hook up with you all next fall when we go to Lambeau for a game......if my liver can handle it !!!

Dan & Carol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast