User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: vaccination

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    A lot of psychology at work. People do need to be aware. But the news is nearly constant on the subject. With the constant hammering of the message, a certain percentage of the population will go, well, a little crazy with it. I see it at work all day. Some people don't give a crap (not good), most are fine, follow reasonable precautions etc (good), some are freaked out, afraid of others (not good). The former and the latter get the news coverage.
    I don’t give a crap and that is good. I have accepted in life I can get sick from time to time. And have

I was born with an immune system and it works

I will take care of my health No one else has to or should worry about my health

This “pandemic” is a joke

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being 59 years old without any co-morbidity issues, I have to wait to be vaccinated. In my County in Western NY, we are only getting 300 vaccine doses per week from the State. We have a population of 127,000. If 60% want to get vaccinated or about 76,000 that means I can get the shots in just under 5 years from now.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWNY View Post
    Being 59 years old without any co-morbidity issues, I have to wait to be vaccinated. In my County in Western NY, we are only getting 300 vaccine doses per week from the State. We have a population of 127,000. If 60% want to get vaccinated or about 76,000 that means I can get the shots in just under 5 years from now.
    maybe it wont be labeled “experimental” by then

I would be Happy

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in the old days if you were a threat to those living in the fort.....you were kicked out. You didn’t have rights to protest, you either complied or were told to leave, if you are a threat to public Heath because you fail to conform to protection protocols you should be thrown out .

I think those who refuse to follow protocols which protect the collective like a vaccine, should have to sign a waiver and be refused care should they contact the disease. In addition they should be segregated from the rest of the population to prevent spread. They should be refused entry to public areas, stores, gas stations etc. it’s kind of the reverse leper colony analogy.

I grow tired of the pontificating the fake news and conspiracy theories . The internet is full of made up cut and paste experts. Send them away to live on their own and not to enjoy the benefits of the collective. No one here appears to be a health care expert, just a cut and paste expert.

Those of us who decide we want to live safely have the right to eliminate those who won’t follow public health policy. I say don’t even listen to their silly protestations , send them packing.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    So in the old days if you were a threat to those living in the fort.....you were kicked out. You didn’t have rights to protest, you either complied or were told to leave, if you are a threat to public Heath because you fail to conform to protection protocols you should be thrown out .

I think those who refuse to follow protocols which protect the collective like a vaccine, should have to sign a waiver and be refused care should they contact the disease. In addition they should be segregated from the rest of the population to prevent spread. They should be refused entry to public areas, stores, gas stations etc. it’s kind of the reverse leper colony analogy.

I grow tired of the pontificating the fake news and conspiracy theories . The internet is full of made up cut and paste experts. Send them away to live on their own and not to enjoy the benefits of the collective. No one here appears to be a health care expert, just a cut and paste expert.

Those of us who decide we want to live safely have the right to eliminate those who won’t follow public health policy. I say don’t even listen to their silly protestations , send them packing.
    Sounds like you would be happier in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    This “pandemic” is a joke
    2.5 million people aren't laughing.......or breathing anymore.

It should be of some concern
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post

So let me get this straight, you don’t think i deserve medical treatment If i refuse an experimental vaccine? despite the fact that I have safely been at the bedside treating covid patients since DAY ONE without the vaccine?
    what sacrifice have you made? you know besides pretending to be morally superior on the internet. Well here let me pat you on the back for getting a shot and being so brave, what a hero you are! 👏🏻
    Last edited by jaggedsperm; 02-25-2021 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgkeaney View Post
    Sounds like you would be happier in China.

Nope, quite happy where I am. That’s a plain childish response.

I Just think the outliers who wish to infect us need to segregate themselves or be segregated. Why should the rest of us who take care to make each other safe be endangered or even take care of them when they eventually succumb to this scourge.

They are making that choice , their own free will , so with that give them the consequences which come from that choice. Let them live with the others who refuse to protect each other. Natural selection being what it is means they will vanish. In this case the strongest who survive will be the ones vaccinated. The ones who chose to protect each other. The ones who joined together to defeat the scourge.

I fight for the right for everyone to have free choice and free will. That’s a democratic way. Once you make the choice no one should force them to vaccinate, but the group that does have the right to put them out for their own protection. If that means not allowing them to work with a group who is protected, so be it. If 5gat means that you can’t fly unless vaccinated, so be it. If that means excluding them from grocery stores or stores if they refuse and choose to be not be vaccinated, so be it. The group who takes it seriously have the RIGHT to make conditions for themselves to continue to be safe.

The outliers have the choice to either join that group, or not. That’s their free choice. But the ones who take the vaccination and take COVID seriously should not be forced to live in danger with them in their midst. Banish them.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Just think the outliers who wish to infect us need to segregate themselves or be segregated. Why should the rest of us who take care to make each other safe be endangered or even take care of them when they eventually succumb to this scourge.

They are making that choice , their own free will , so with that give them the consequences which come from that choice. Let them live with the others who refuse to protect each other. Natural selection being what it is means they will vanish. In this case the strongest who survive will be the ones vaccinated. The ones who chose to protect each other. The ones who joined together to defeat the scourge.

I fight for the right for everyone to have free choice and free will. That’s a democratic way. Once you make the choice no one should force them to vaccinate, but the group that does have the right to put them out for their own protection. If that means not allowing them to work with a group who is protected, so be it. If 5gat means that you can’t fly unless vaccinated, so be it. If that means excluding them from grocery stores or stores if they refuse and choose to be not be vaccinated, so be it. The group who takes it seriously have the RIGHT to make conditions for themselves to continue to be safe.

The outliers have the choice to either join that group, or not. That’s their free choice. But the ones who take the vaccination and take COVID seriously should not be forced to live in danger with them in their midst. Banish them.
    My quote may appear childish. Your lecture is communist. But that’s clearly what you are. Government knows all, we cannot be expected to be able to take care of ourselves. You are the reason the second amendment exists. Now go on and tell me that you are a pro 2a advocate, you have your share of guns, are dangerous. I’m waiting.

2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LuL sounds more like communism to me, how about you just take your vaccine, leave the basement and rejoin those of us that are enjoying life safely while waiting for an approved vaccine 🤷**♀️ you know your crowd shouldn’t have anything to fear with such a perfect vaccine in your body

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast