User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhop56 View Post
    Communicated with MORryde today via e-mail. They do have some Jan and Feb spots to do the IS and Disc Brake upgrade. After that it will be September.
    There is the Oregon company but you'll pay CA labor costs and extra shipping for all the parts. For some reason traveling from Florida to Elkhart in Jan and Feb is not very appealing plus the road salt damage to my RV frame and chassis. I may go ahead with the Disc brakes locally.
    You know, If I had customers backed up to September with cash in hand I think I would create more capacity UNLESS I really didn't care about making money.
    They only have 3 or 4 bays available to do installs. If your serious about getting Mor/Ryde I'll hook you up with Gary Wheeler to get you rally pricing.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLexx View Post
    Have you looked at commercial trucking trailer suspension shops? I don't see why they could not install the independent suspension of your choice.
    No not really. I don't know a lot about suspension systems etc. The MORryde IS and Kodiak disc brakes seem to be popular with a lot of forum members. No doubt if I had a high level of knowledge about this subject I could save some bucks and possibly come out with a better product. Your point is well made and taken. Thank you.
    RV: 2020 Solitude 310GK - FB Paint, 300W Solar, Onan 5500 Gen, DP Windows, Samsung R-Frig, Splendide Stacked W/D.
    Tow Vehicle: 2020 3500 Silverado, DRW, HC Pkg., D-Max 6.6L Diesel, 10 Spd. Allison Trans.
    Hitch: Andersen 3220 Ult 2 With Safety Chain Package.
    Satellite: Winegard Pathway X2/Wally Rec. RV Tow Camera Rear: Furrion Sharkfin 7" Monitor.
    Autoformer/Surge Protect: Hughes 50 AMP

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    They only have 3 or 4 bays available to do installs. If your serious about getting Mor/Ryde I'll hook you up with Gary Wheeler to get you rally pricing.

Red
    Thank you El Rojo. Is Gary at the Oregon site or Elkhart?
    RV: 2020 Solitude 310GK - FB Paint, 300W Solar, Onan 5500 Gen, DP Windows, Samsung R-Frig, Splendide Stacked W/D.
    Tow Vehicle: 2020 3500 Silverado, DRW, HC Pkg., D-Max 6.6L Diesel, 10 Spd. Allison Trans.
    Hitch: Andersen 3220 Ult 2 With Safety Chain Package.
    Satellite: Winegard Pathway X2/Wally Rec. RV Tow Camera Rear: Furrion Sharkfin 7" Monitor.
    Autoformer/Surge Protect: Hughes 50 AMP

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elkhart. He does all the rally's and is very knowledgeable.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did the Mor Ryde upgrade and Disc conversion at Henderson’s in Grants Pass Oregon. Great people and know what they are doing. Was a little over $11,000 and then I upgraded to Goodyear tires. Very happy with the way it tows now. Left their shop and towed straight to Arizona. Great system and the shocks really make a difference at keeping things put. I was eating up brake shoes before so hopefully the new pads last longer. My factory alignment wasn’t even close but Henderson’s fixed me up! Good luck with your decision

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing wrong with the G rated Westlakes IMO, Ill be replacing my factory tires soon and Ill go with Westlake again after near 30,000 miles and still decent tread. BTW, I have seen people on this forum go with the Goodyear endurance tires, not knowing they went backwards in rating....the Endurance is not available in a G rated tire.
    Id recommend you take a look at the Roadmaster suspension system. Its a slipper spring design. Henderson’s line up in Grants pass recommended them over Moyryde and we have been very please with the ride ( yes it was noticeable even in the truck) There are no rubber bushings to wear out, no shackles to grease or fall apart on you.
    Id not argue against disk brakes, they are no doubt superior, but I have not felt the need for more brakes on my 310, it stops just fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12