User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi - think we have found our trailer....

I have been reading this forum a lot recently which has been incredibly useful. After a very prolonged research period I think we have decided on our first TT - an Imagine XLS 22MLE.

The layout looks great and fairly unique and as an added bonus, it sounds like GD customer service is better than most competitors plus has a busy online community which is great.

We plan to be full-timing from the spring for at least a good few months - we are a couple in our late 30's, fairly new to Canada (from Scotland) and excited to start our adventure!

We wanted something fairly light and small for ease and getting into smaller sites plus being able to comfortably tow with a half ton truck (we pack light and don't have much stuff at all). I have done a ridiculous amount of research over the last 18 months (things have been delayed due to Covid) so pretty happy with the weights etc - will also have to source a truck which which we will make sure has good payload - the Ford F150 3.5 EB with max trailering package would be ideal with the larger fuel tank - they don't seem too difficult to source in and around Toronto.

Anyway, rambling now - I will be asking some questions soon and try to help / contribute as much as I can, especially once we start travelling - looking forward to it all

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and congratulations on getting your new Imagine. The Imagine line and popularity has grown dramatically over just a few short years.

In your late 30s and full timing........oh how nice !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome future 22mle owners from a fellow 22mle Ontarian. We love ours. Ask away at any questions. There's many 22mle owners on here that will be happy to help out. Actually everyone on here will be more then happy to help out.
    We tow ours with the 2.7 EB only because we got the TT after the TV. The 3.5EB is a good choice and won't have any issues towing it. Have you considered the 3.5 PowerBoost with the onboard generator? Or even the f250 especially if your going full time. Welcome to the group.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi - think we have found our trailer....

Congrats. Just bought ours in November
    We are from NB but travelled to Orillia Ontario to buy it
    No supply around here

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Congrats. Just bought ours in November
    We are from NB but travelled to Orillia Ontario to buy it
    No supply around here

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    We drove by the Orillia dealer last September we we toured Georgian Bay. We almost bought from them also. Amazing prices but our local dealer matched them after we told them. I've read that they're after sale service needs some work though.

Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    We drove by the Orillia dealer last September we we toured Georgian Bay. We almost bought from them also. Amazing prices but our local dealer matched them after we told them. I've read that they're after sale service needs some work though.

Yes I am sure it isn’t stellar although I can only speak of the purchase process which had its issues but I knew I would never be back so it was fine. They had an unbeatable price

I likely know more about the trailer than they do tbh

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload