User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to say the same thing, however my experience was completely the opposite. The girl (Susan) I spoke with was rude and arrogant. I have a 2021 MK 200. At the end she said she was going to get back to me and she has not. My shower rod fell off since day one, my awning shade has come out of its track, my water leaks under my kitchen sink, my wall paper was lifted off the wall and my decorative strip on my slide was not tacked down. I very dissatisfied with the quality control of Grand design. I bought GD because I wanted a better quality camper, what a disappointment.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by golfgirl0729 View Post
    I would like to say the same thing, however my experience was completely the opposite. The girl (Susan) I spoke with was rude and arrogant. I have a 2021 MK 200. At the end she said she was going to get back to me and she has not. My shower rod fell off since day one, my awning shade has come out of its track, my water leaks under my kitchen sink, my wall paper was lifted off the wall and my decorative strip on my slide was not tacked down. I very dissatisfied with the quality control of Grand design. I bought GD because I wanted a better quality camper, what a disappointment.
    These are things to take to your dealer not the manufacture
    All these things are easily fixed yourself by the way

I can understand why she didn’t return your call
    Unsure what you expect the manufacture to do here

Nice to see your first post is negative

Welcome to the forum

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by golfgirl0729 View Post
    Good morning, Golfgirl - sorry to hear of your troubles. Have you been able to get the issues resolved?
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairow View Post
    Sorry I can’t say the same thing for my recent experience. I called last week regarding a few items to fix under warranty. On hold for 45 minutes before I decided to leave my number for a call back. Received a call several hours later, but couldn’t get to the phone on time. Thought they’d leave a message or call back, but no. I then sent an e-mail, and it’s going on a week with no reply. Just looking for an opportunity where I may have an hour or so to be on hold so I can hopefully talk to someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have had to call GD customer service several times while my 5th wheel was at the dealers. I found that if you call early you usually get a person. The later you call the less likely you are to get an immediate response because of the dealers calling and individuals calling.

Really can't fault GD because of the increased number of units sold during 2019 and 2020 and the continued increase of sales during covid. That's a lot of new units needing help and GD dealing with covid also. Here in Texas the drivers license department are all working from home. Can you imagine the bottle neck in getting you license renewed, took my wife 3 weeks to actually get to a person.

Let's cut all customer service departments a little slack until we get covid more under control and things can return to semi-normal.
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update. got the coil hose today. Thank You once again Grand Design. Awesome service

So they shipped the lights out immediately but must have had supply issues on the hose so if anyone was missing one give them a call

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed their call back the first time too. I stored their call back number as a contact and now my carrier doesn’t screen them to silent. Save their call back number, 574-825-8000, and hopefully that will help them reach you smoother. Hope this helps!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent GD Customer Service an email on April 5th 2021. I'm still waiting for a response to my issue. I have found them to be good and responsive sometimes and not very good other times.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious why you did not address a warranty issue/repair with your dealer first. That is where the work will be scheduled and performed.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLandry View Post
    Just curious why you did not address a warranty issue/repair with your dealer first. That is where the work will be scheduled and performed.
    Who are you replying to?

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was replying to the OP.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)