User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to hear that most experiences are positive! Keep in mind that in general people are far more willing to share negative experiences than positive. Maybe that isn't so true on a forum site?
    Timmer
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 312BHTS
    2015 Ford F350, 6.2L Gas, Crew Cab

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to call last week when I ran into some questions re-sealing my trailer. I was removing the old silicon (I thought) and came to a window that I presume the dealer had re-sealed. That ‘silicon’ was much easier to remove than the other ‘silicon’ I had been working on elsewhere. He ultimately told me that, yes, GD uses silicon as well just possibly something better than the dealer used, which wasn’t the news I wanted with an entire day of cleaning left. But it was helpful. It took about 45min to get a call back at 2pm. I missed the call, so then I called back and was answered after about 20min by the same person who left a message. Pretty good all things considered.

Glad you had a good experience.

For the record, used lexel per recommendations of this forum.
    2022 Transcend Xplor 240ML
    2019 Imagine XLS 17MKE (sold 8/22)
    2017 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0 Fx4
    Blue Ox WDH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I guess the trick is to call early in the morning. I was able to talk to someone on the very first try. They were very personable and reasonable with the solution for the issues I had. I just need to reply with some photos and they’ll send me the parts.

I did comment to the rep my experience and she indicated that they should have left a message on my call-back with a number to call and that e-mails are usually answered within 24 hours. She wasn’t sure what happened in my case, and apologized for the experience.

Thanks to the OP for starting a discussion on this as it prompted me to consider my own recent experience, share it, and receive some feedback that encouraged me to try something that ultimately led to a successful outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairow View Post
    Well I guess the trick is to call early in the morning. I was able to talk to someone on the very first try. They were very personable and reasonable with the solution for the issues I had. I just need to reply with some photos and they’ll send me the parts.

I did comment to the rep my experience and she indicated that they should have left a message on my call-back with a number to call and that e-mails are usually answered within 24 hours. She wasn’t sure what happened in my case, and apologized for the experience.

Thanks to the OP for starting a discussion on this as it prompted me to consider my own recent experience, share it, and receive some feedback that encouraged me to try something that ultimately led to a successful outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your welcome

That’s what forums are for

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, for sharing feedback, folks. This industry leading customer service directly from GDRV is what the vast majority of us have and do experience.

Yes, the last year has presented some significant challenges for the world negatively affecting this at times but the GDRV business model to deliver industry leading service has not changed.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a great experience this week also. Sent them an email sunday night, got a reply monday morning, send a few pictures and parts are on the way. No phone call. Very happy so far with both the trailer and GD customer service.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have called GD customer service the past 2 days. I have talked to a human who has then transferred me to someone for assistance who did not answer the phone. I have left 2 voicemails but nobody has returned a call yet. Guess I'm not very lucky !
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by papermakermd View Post
    I have called GD customer service the past 2 days. I have talked to a human who has then transferred me to someone for assistance who did not answer the phone. I have left 2 voicemails but nobody has returned a call yet. Guess I'm not very lucky !
    Why are they transferring you?

Who are you looking to talk to?

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry NB Canada I can not answer your questions. I have always had good luck with them in the past. I called Customer service line the first time and all Reps were busy so left message for a return call. Never came. Called again today and got through to a human. They wanted to know which state I was calling from. I told them I was in Texas but was from Maryland. They said I would have to talk to someone who took care of my state. She did not answer the phone or return the call. Never had any of this happen before.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by papermakermd View Post
    Sorry NB Canada I can not answer your questions. I have always had good luck with them in the past. I called Customer service line the first time and all Reps were busy so left message for a return call. Never came. Called again today and got through to a human. They wanted to know which state I was calling from. I told them I was in Texas but was from Maryland. They said I would have to talk to someone who took care of my state. She did not answer the phone or return the call. Never had any of this happen before.
    Someone who looks after your state???

That doesn’t sound right

They never even asked where I lived when I called

Gave him my address after we were done to ship parts

Call at or just before 8am Indiana time

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast