User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Imagine 2250RK

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M&Lcamping View Post
    You are correct @Schiefswret --- @Heavysledz - I would wait on the build worksheet so you can dial in specifics. Schiefswret TW was 608, ours was 584. WDH and self leveling are two different animals - simple terms, WDH transfers some of the rear weight of the TV to the front of the TV. Self leveling takes the existing weight on the rear and moves it straight up, conceivably moving some TW towards the trailer tail end. Technially you could get some transfer to the front but it is not by any means a substitute for WDH.
    OP has a diesel truck. Unlikely this trailer will lift the front much if any at all

The thing he won’t have is sway control that most wdh provide

He doesn’t need a wdh but sway control is nice

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    OP has a diesel truck. Unlikely this trailer will lift the front much if any at all

The thing he won’t have is sway control that most wdh provide

He doesn’t need a wdh but sway control is nice

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    I am not opposed getting one but want to try it without one first. I routinely tow cargo trailers with tongue weights at or above 1K lbs and my air-ride auto leveling suspension just lifts it right up, so I have an idea what to expect. If the characteristics of the trailer tend to make it sway in transit or if I feel like the front felt light (not likely with a Diesel engine under the hood), then I will get one. For now, I am really just asking what the hitch height is so I can confirm my current receiver hitch has enough drop or not. I would hate to get to the dealer and find out and end up having to buy something there at a huge markup....
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Seasoned Camper more tired since retired's Avatar
    southern Georgia, where gnats rule the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiefswret View Post
    I’m not familiar with the TCL TV so I’m not sure if is built with an internal tuner or not. In any case I’ve used Vizio so long that I’m happy with their operation and dependability. I can easily connect to my YouTube TV subscription via either WiFi or Hotspot on either my or DW’s cell phone at many Campsites. When a campsites’ Wi Fi suck and cell service is too weak, the Vizio models seem to be very efficient at getting the OTA channels with the Imagine OEM Antenna system.

The TCL does have an internal tuner (OTA). Ours has multiple HDMI ports which we use (satellite, Bluray, Roku). Not the greatest TV, but more than adequate.
    2020 F-250 XLT SuperCrew 7.3L Blue Ox SwayPro, 2020 Imagine 2600RB,
    1600W Solar w/525AH LiFePO4, Victron 3000W, Road Armor w/wet bolt suspension, VisionWork Camera System, Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router,MicroAir EasyStart
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ FMCA#489460 Escapees SKP#166379

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by more tired since retired View Post
    The TCL does have an internal tuner (OTA). Ours has multiple HDMI ports which we use (satellite, Bluray, Roku). Not the greatest TV, but more than adequate.
    We got our unit 2 weeks ago and just got back from our first shakedown trip. Before we left, I did find a few small things that needed fixed.

1. A couple of breakers were mislabeled and one fuse wasn't labeled at all. After a little bit of troubleshooting, I got everything identified and relabeled the breaker and fuse.
    2. I found a very small leak under the kitchen sink. Tightened up the fittings between the faucet and the house plumbing and all is well.
    3. Relocated the room temperature sensor for the Furrion AC unit to address the issue of the sensor being located in the AC unit and when you run the furnace it getting way to hot in the room.....now the thermostat reads within 1 degrees of a stand alone thermometer when running either the AC or heat.
    4. I broke the latch on the kitchen window slider (operator error) but was able to fix it myself with a little ingenuity.
    5. Found (like many others) that the TPMS prep docking station is not tied to a power source. It is spliced into the 10AWG wires coming from the roof solar prep, which is terminated in the front storage just behind the docking station. You could connect it to the live 10AWG wires that go to the battery that are also terminated in this location. However, I plan on adding a solar system and didn't like the idea of the TPMS being powered by an unregulated voltage source (i.e. solar panel output prior to the charge controller). So I did some digging and found the 12vdc source feeding the LED light strips on the front cap and tapped into that source. I also added a SPST LED switch to have the ability to turn the TPMS off when not needed.

All little things that I was able to easily remedy myself. I knew 2 minutes into my PDI with the dealer that I knew way more about my unit than the tech I was with so I spared him the agony and basically looked for anything major before taking possession. So far zero regrets.....My wife was on the fence about going with a unit with no dedicated dinette but we both are glad we made the choice to get the theatre seating instead. We either eat outside or use folding TV trays or the flip down armrest as a table..... The entire reason we got rid of our 5th wheel was to downsize and even at 27' 11" tip-to-tip (22' 6" living space), I thought this was pushing the limits of how long we wanted to go. So we gave up the few extra feet needed to have a similar floor plan but with a dinette and theatre seating. So far zero regrets......it is a perfect couples camper with all of the amenities we need and feels surprisingly spacious for such a small footprint.....yes, the oven is ridiculously small but we used it twice to cook blueberry muffins and Texas toast and it worked fine.....will not be looking to cook any turkeys in it that is for sure.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345