User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Bedroom Logix TV in ST344GK

I am sure there is an easy fix to this, but I have exhausted my search skills on Google and the User Manual is worthless.

How can you turn off SAP? I am not visually impaired and I cannot find the setting so it will not give me audio feedback. I have been through every setting and do not see it. Generally, there is an Audio setting in most TVs, an Accessibility setting, or part of the Closed Captioning (CC) setting. I cannot find it anywhere.

I have tried resetting to factory defaults, same issue. It is driving us nuts on this TV.

Does anyone have an idea?

Model is Logix 28L1002

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your source for the display? In most of the SAT receivers for example, the CC etc. can be on/off, which overrides the TV setting. Just a thought, it may not be your issue of course, but it can drive you nuts thinking the TV setting is the problem where it's the SAT or cable box.
    Mike & Marta
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    2020 Silverado 3500HD CC standard bed Duramax/Allison
    Comfort Ride 184 hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the idea! The source is the antenna on the Solitude So no cable box or SAT tv. Any other ideas?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try this... “menu” - scroll right “setup” - down to “CC” - right button to select desired option - “menu, menu, menu”. I’m at a loss if that doesn’t help. Hope it does.
    Mike & Marta
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    2020 Silverado 3500HD CC standard bed Duramax/Allison
    Comfort Ride 184 hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Press the “MTS” tiny little button on the remote, then the Up arrow ⬆️. That’s what did it for us. Somehow it seems to come back every now and then, and we always forget where to get rid of it, so it’s always the last button LOL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help. The SPA was driving us crazy and like others we searched and searched for the right settings on the TV remote. FINALLY found the right setting on our cable remote.