User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are hoping to go to the rally from Maine through Quebec and Ontario to the U.P. of Michigan then South. Keeping fingers crossed too.
    2020 Ford F350, 4:10, 2019 376TH, 2017 Harley Ultra Limited Low

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had plans to go to the Rally last year (2020), but of course the Covid thing messed that all up. So this year, because you almost have to make plans so far in advance, we will not be able to make it there because we will doing an "Out West National Parks trip". So, maybe 2022 we'll be able to make it. Have fun and be safe y'all!
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    If the borders open up this could be doable for us. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    I'm thinking it will reopen Aug 21/21

Might try and get there.
    I like any reason to get close enough to Cedar Point. Love me those coasters. The faster, higher, and stupider the better!
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding golf at Meadow Valley Golf Club. Cost will be $40/golfer, paid with your Rally registration as an excursion. This'll include the golf, cart and box lunch.
    We'll tee off at 9:00 a.m. in a scrambles format. With your registration I'll need your handicap or average score. If you have friends you prefer to golf with you can note that and I'll put you together. Otherwise I'll try to balance the foursomes as much as I can based on the averages submitted. I've talked with the club events coordinator and in the event of rain all money will be refunded. There'll be a tour bus, courtesy of Grand Design - thank you, at the campground around 7:45-8:00 to take us to the course as a group. It'll make it easier for me too, to check you in and get you on your way. The course has practice green and chipping area. For $1.00 you can get a small bucket of balls for the driving range. Would it be worthwhile to add $1.00 to the registration cost for a coffee bar in the morning?
    This isn't a charity, or otherwise, fundraiser event although there may be 50/50 raffle tickets available as the Rally in general designates a local charity to benefit from the ongoing 50/50 raffles during the week.
    We have no prizes given for lowest score or otherwise. This is just a chance for friends with a common hobby to get together and enjoy a round of golf prior to Rally activities starting on Tuesday. I've talked to Pam and the team with the lowest score will get a shout-out at Tuesday morning announcements, so you have that.
    We may or may not have longest drive, closest to pin or longest putt contests. The course handles dozens of outings a year and can provide the markers if we choose. We may revisit this later in the planning. Actually, what do you think? Remember, at this time we don't have prizes anyway.
    That's all I got right now. Let me know what you think.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the link to the FAQ's for the 2021 National Rally.

[COLOR=rgba(38, 50, 56, 0.87)][/COLOR]Download 2021_faq_-_04302021_-_w_3_addendums_-_final_for_posting.pdf

Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails National banner.jpg  
    Last edited by el Rojo; 04-30-2021 at 08:50 AM.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be a Book Swap Table again? I'll keep it organized as past years.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TNFSolitude View Post
    Will there be a Book Swap Table again? I'll keep it organized as past years.
    Yes sir and Thanks!
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a thread for us first timers? Do's & don't's, tips & tricks, etc.? There's a lot of options for the campgrounds alone.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    Is there a thread for us first timers? Do's & don't's, tips & tricks, etc.? There's a lot of options for the campgrounds alone.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    No thread. This is fairground parking which is a fun way to meet people. Each section will have Area Host's to answer questions and host campfires Sunday and Monday evenings. There is a First Timers orientation Monday afternoon followed by an Ice Cream social. This is a great way to meet other first timers. In 2019, 60% of our attendees were first timers. I would like to add that there is so much to do it's takes about 3 years of attendance to get to everything so choose the activities you want to attend the most, plan to come back and pick up where you left off.

When you get to the Fairgrounds you will be directed by the parking crew to your camping spot. If you are in one of the outlying areas we have a shuttle service, 6 seat golf carts we call gubers (our version of ubers) to take you to on-site check-in. There you will receive your Welcome bag, name tags and a host of other information. Long story short...you make it to gate A and we take it from there.

Red
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add to what Red said, the Gubers will run throughout the whole time the rally is happening. You won't be stuck walking any distances unless you want to.

Also when you are parked that is where you will be , no changing spots because you don't like it. All areas are pretty much the same and all sites are the same size. It's set up for a rally experience not a camping experience so don't expect a large spot to spread out on. Also brush up on backing in if you are new to all of this because Rally volunteers can't drive your rig for you due to liability issues .

Rallies are LOTS OF FUN . People to meet and there will be no shortage of things to do from seminars to local tours /Activities planned through the rally or exploring the area on your own. If you get bored there is o one to blame but yourself.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast