User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Captcolour;375650]Dadeo6472: where are you in upstate NY? I grew up in Troy (really North Greenbush).[/QUOT<br><br>

Middle of nowhere Niles NY, Cayuga County, between the lakes, where there's more cows than people, and we like it that way😀
    Doug, Patti and our puppy Leo are from upstate NY.
    Imagine 2019 XLS 18RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=attaboy;375638]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadeo6472 View Post
    OK.... well I guess that's totally FUBAR!

If you are a veteran as I suspect, thank you and all the other veterans for your service.
    Bob A.
    I was a Federal Civil Service employee of the Navy's Naval Sea Systems Command for my early career. My job was to manage the money for building and outfitting minesweepers and then the SEAL teams. I learned FUBAR was not just a SNAFU early on!😳
    Doug, Patti and our puppy Leo are from upstate NY.
    Imagine 2019 XLS 18RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadeo6472 View Post
    OK.... well I guess that's totally FUBAR!
    Oh, and I do NOT do Facebook any more. So please don't tell me to go look at a Facebook group, page or whatever. I am so done with Facebook. I don't have an account. Don't want to ever have to have one again.

Sorry, but GD and others really need to start using platforms other than Facebook.
    Agree, 100%. Will never touch Facebook. Never, ever. Grand Design needs to use more than that POS to communicate.
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your support over the last week. On 6/10 we announced that “we do not have enough spots to accommodate everybody that wishes to register and that we would be transparent with new information”. When registration for the rally opened, we had just over 500 spots available. When the PayPal incident occurred 396 had successfully completed their order (in 14 minutes), leaving us with approximately 104 sites unsecured and floating around in cyberspace. Over 750 people that we are aware of are still trying to get a site. Moving forward, approximately 100 folks will be contacted to fill the unfilled sites from the original 500. It is NOT necessary to contact us. If you have not seen an email from us by Friday, June 18, your wait is over.
    We appreciate the support, prayers and love offered over the last week, and we look forward to moving to the next step of rally preparation.
    Red & Pam
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    Thank you for your support over the last week. On 6/10 we announced that “we do not have enough spots to accommodate everybody that wishes to register and that we would be transparent with new information”. When registration for the rally opened, we had just over 500 spots available. When the PayPal incident occurred 396 had successfully completed their order (in 14 minutes), leaving us with approximately 104 sites unsecured and floating around in cyberspace. Over 750 people that we are aware of are still trying to get a site. Moving forward, approximately 100 folks will be contacted to fill the unfilled sites from the original 500. It is NOT necessary to contact us. If you have not seen an email from us by Friday, June 18, your wait is over.
    We appreciate the support, prayers and love offered over the last week, and we look forward to moving to the next step of rally preparation.
    Red & Pam
    Thanks for the update, I'm certain this has been a hair-pulling exercise for all involved.

Is there any plan, yet, for the tours, etc., such as Amish Day? We were trying to get those tickets when the system crash ocurred.

Thanks,

Tom
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DW showed me a FB post from Pam stating that the Eventbrite system for signing up for excursions will reopen on this coming Tuesday, June 29th.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I post the above and then open my email and see the below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventbrite

Ok friends, here is the scoop for what we are calling:

Take 2 – Golf Carts, Tours, and Extra Adult Tickets (needed if you have extra adults staying in your rig)

There are a limited number of each available.

Once they are bought, that’s it. There will be no “Waitlists”.

There will be plenty of FREE transportation available from Sunday noon to Friday evening. Monday through Friday hours: 7AM to 7PM – Watch for the 6 six-seater golf shuttles (we call them “Gubers”) running throughout the grounds.

During on-site check-in if there are any available tours due to cancellations etc., they will be posted on a bulletin board near the “Rally Host” table.

Here is the link to purchase these items beginning on Tuesday, June 29 at 1pm EDT:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/t2-golf...s-159706671955

Please remember the following when registering:

1. Pop-ups are controlled by you and your computer. If they were a problem before, I would expect them to be a problem again. If it was me, I would have them turned off. If you do not know how to do this, Ask “Google”.

2. As far as payment goes, Eventbrite DOES take you to the PayPal platform. You can check out as a Guest in the PayPal system. You are not required to have a PayPal account. As a guest, you manually enter your payment and billing information

3. The link/registration is not going to be open for long, as we anticipate everything open will sell quickly.

Available carts and tours:

Golf Carts – 26

Monday, 8/30: Golf at Meadow Valley Golf Club - 47

Wednesday, 9/1: Gilmore Auto Museum - 43

Wednesday, 9/1: Amish Brown Bag Tour - 45

Thursday, 9/2: Bison Ranch & Lake Cruise - 8

Thursday, 9/2: Shipshewana & Blue Gate Theatre - 51

Thursday, 9/2: Motorcycle with McCarthy! - 12

Friday, 9/3: Essenhaus & Fruit Hills Winery Tour - 41

Friday, 9/3: Amish Brown Bag Tour – 36

Have questions? Please email us at [email protected]

Red & Pam
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 48 people signed up for the golf tour. So that leaves 20 spots open.

We also have spots available for;

21 left for the Gilmore Auto museum.

29 left for the Blue Gate Theater.

5 left for the motorcycle ride with McCarthy.

Check the FAQ's for details.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golf tickets available on Eventbrite are down to 14. This promises to be a nice outing, bigger than I had anticipated. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to play. Again if you golf and are going to be checking in to the Rally over the weekend consider bringing your clubs and joining us at Meadow Valley Golf Club on Monday, Aug 30th.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update, we're down to 14 golf tickets available. I knew it would slow down after the initial Rally signups, so if you're on the fence about golfing don't wait too long. Message to those who specifically signed up on June 8, You ARE Signed Up but the extra information regarding your handicap or average score, tee shirt sizes, and possible playing partners never made it to Rally Central. I've sent out an email to the handful of those affected. Thanks again for making this inaugural golf outing a success.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast