User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dinette table wobble 2400bh

I just put a deposit down on a new 2021 2400bh. We were concerned that the dinette table wobbles really bad. It’s the freestanding table that lowers to make a bed in the u-shaped dinette. Has anyone had experience with this? If so how did you fix it? The dealer said they would look into it. Thanks.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mejerifly View Post
    I just put a deposit down on a new 2021 2400bh. We were concerned that the dinette table wobbles really bad. It’s the freestanding table that lowers to make a bed in the u-shaped dinette. Has anyone had experience with this? If so how did you fix it? The dealer said they would look into it. Thanks.
    Are was like that also. On our second trip I discovered that the handles weren't as tight as they should be. The one you open to lower the table. After really tightening them, the table was much more stable.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Are was like that also. On our second trip I discovered that the handles weren't as tight as they should be. The one you open to lower the table. After really tightening them, the table was much more stable.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I’ll check that when we take delivery. I haven’t heard any solution from the dealer yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours wasn't quite square and the dealer replaced it.
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2400
    2019 F150 XLT 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We hated ours for that reason, and after the sharp edges sliced my wife more than once, we decided it had to go. I took an older ikea table and chopped it up to make it a pedestal table. The existing tiedown hooks were relocated and reused the original strap so it doesn't move in transit.

It won't turn into a bed anymore, but with the BH it's not really needed. And it's actually lighter than the original!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2229.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	31569
    2020 Imagine 2400BH
    2021 Ram 2500 Laramie - 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel

BattleBorn LiFePO4 - Renogy/Victron Solar - SumoSprings - SeeLevel II

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azink007 View Post
    We hated ours for that reason, and after the sharp edges sliced my wife more than once, we decided it had to go. I took an older ikea table and chopped it up to make it a pedestal table. The existing tiedown hooks were relocated and reused the original strap so it doesn't move in transit.

It won't turn into a bed anymore, but with the BH it's not really needed. And it's actually lighter than the original!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2229.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	31569
    That looks great. The dealer got back to us today. They said the GD rep got back to them and said that they decided to give up a little bit of sturdiness of a fixed table and the flexible of having a table that can be moved to the kitchen or outdoors if needed. It wobbles back and forth but I’m sure I can figure out something to keep it stabilized. I’ll post if I can. Thanks.