User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What one person’s must haves is another person’s “Hell NO!” LOL

There is no right or wrong what you buy because your lifestyle is slightly different than others. No right or wrong. Just sometimes regrets.

if you are going to dry camp, then Generator Prep and Generator may be a must but also having a third 30lb propane tank in the bed of your truck would be a consideration for backup.

Yes to Dual Pane Windows to add to the quiet factor.
    Yes to disc brakes for better stopping.
    Yes to Slide Toppers. If one lives in high windy areas maybe one would consider it an annoyance due to sound of flapping toppers.
    Some love Norcold dual Fridges, some call them Nevercold.
    Yes on some form of surge protector (aftermarket) and battery monitor

You plan on Generator Prep, Generator, Solar Panels, washer/dryer, dishwasher, dual pane Windows, then you may want 8k axles & brakes only bc the CCC on the 310GK is a little light. Plan on traveling with 90 gallons of fresh water when you roll out? Then that alone is about 750 lbs.

I ordered mine with the Generator Prep but not the Generator. I already have a Honda EU3000is from my tent camping days. Maybe one day I will find a good used Onan to install.

some things one orders upfront because once built, it’s built. Everything else is part of the POW, Project On Wheells Andrew can be done over time.

Good luck with what you choose. Just go on a journey, make an adventure, and have fun. All you need is the truck, keys, and trailer for that I. Regards to RVing.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opinions are like certain parts of the human anatomy... everybody has one. That said, in my opinion, one thing that is not optional is an adequate tow vehicle. When loaded - and depending on options - the 310GK will put 3,000 - 3,400 lbs. on the pin. The truck needs to have adequate payload for that plus occupants, fuel, hitch, "stuff" (as George Carlin would say), etc.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So true.

I find it interesting when I hear so many people willing to make the compromise to stay in a Tow Vehicle that is not rated for what they tow for whatever reason. So often people acknowledge they are at the limits, few hundred pounds over BUT it’s not a problem. It’s not because THE Problem has yet to present itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Opinions are like certain parts of the human anatomy... everybody has one. That said, in my opinion, one thing that is not optional is an adequate tow vehicle. When loaded - and depending on options - the 310GK will put 3,000 - 3,400 lbs. on the pin. The truck needs to have adequate payload for that plus occupants, fuel, hitch, "stuff" (as George Carlin would say), etc.

Rob

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanting to replace our TV also, what Model did you install and and tip/tricks on replacing?. Thanks
    2019 Solitude 310GK R all options minus onboard generator
    2020 GMC 2500 HD 6.6 Duramax 4x4 short bed W/ 10k tow option.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead62 View Post
    Wanting to replace our TV also, what Model did you install and and tip/tricks on replacing?. Thanks
    Forum hint: If you use "Reply With Quote as I have done here (next to "Quote"), folks will know who you are asking and that person will get a notification.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Forum hint: If you use "Reply With Quote as I have done here (next to "Quote"), folks will know who you are asking and that person will get a notification.

Rob
    Second time you busted my chops on this forum, if I wanted to be instructed on how to ask a question well I would have asked, I’ll find somewhere else to get my answers and not deal with forum police. Good day sir
    2019 Solitude 310GK R all options minus onboard generator
    2020 GMC 2500 HD 6.6 Duramax 4x4 short bed W/ 10k tow option.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second time you busted my chops on this forum, if I wanted to be instructed on how to ask a question well I would have asked, I’ll find somewhere else to get my answers and not deal with forum police. Good day sir
    Seriously Cheesehead62? If you think Rob “busted your chops”, you must get easily offended with people who are just trying to help you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just have to say...
    LMAO

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you should take a few minutes to calm down a little and read this post.
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...ommunity-Rules https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...ommunity-Rules
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12