User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunk Rails for 2800bh

I’m curious if anyone has a solution for bunk rails on the Imagine 2800bh? I have two young kids and don’t want them falling out at night. The bunk design on the 2800bh is a little bit different than some of the others models because you access them from the end and the frame is curved. Let me know if anyone has any solutions for this. I saw one other post on this topic, but didn’t see any solutions that would work for my setup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 5 year olds and falling out hasn't been a problem. I did want to offer that we cut some 3 inch memory foam to go under the bottom mattress which is thinner than the top. I would imagine you could add a piece on the end for both so atleast the kiddo would have to go uphill to fall.
    Beau and Kathryn
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    2021 F250 6.7

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BottsTR21 View Post
    I’m curious if anyone has a solution for bunk rails on the Imagine 2800bh? I have two young kids and don’t want them falling out at night. The bunk design on the 2800bh is a little bit different than some of the others models because you access them from the end and the frame is curved. Let me know if anyone has any solutions for this. I saw one other post on this topic, but didn’t see any solutions that would work for my setup.
    I wonder if you could make this work?

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Me-Mesh...s%2C202&sr=8-2
    2019 2800bh
    2018 Silverado 1500

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used these https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/vikare-...hite-50251388/ in my old TT with a full bunk house. I do not know if they will fit on the bunks in the 2800BH as mine is in storage.