User Tag List

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Official member of the Reflection family

We took delivery of our 311 today and the dealer brought it to the house for us since I still haven't bought a new truck yet. Only 2 issues during the PDI, the TV was pixelated and one of the shades wouldn't stay down. The dealer will order replacements for me and it's documented on my paperwork.

One thing i was super happy about, it has all the manual switches for lights, awnings, slides, etc. and it has One Control so i can control everything from my phone. I had One Control on my 399 and never had any issues, but no physical switches, now i get the best of both worlds.

I will say going from hydraulic leveling jacks to electric is quite the difference, the electric system takes much longer, but I imagine it's easier to troubleshoot there are ever any issues and no leaking fittings to worry about.

Also, the traditional folding stairs are on the entrance door, but they have adjustable legs on the bottom similar to the Torque Lift stairs, i'll see how they hold up.

It even came with Goodyear E rated tires, Morryde CRE3000 and heavy duty shackles with wet bolts.

We were really shocked with the master bedroom mattress, it's an 8" memory foam mattress that is actually comfortable, not the junky mattress that I was expecting.

The one only thing I'm not a fan of is where they put the leveling control panel, it's on the front bulkhead under the bedroom overhang outside of the camper. It would be super easy for someone to steal the trailer that way, adjust the legs, hook up and drive away. I think I'm going to put an inline switch inside the basement bay on the power line of the leveling system control pad for a little extra security. I'll most likely use my phone to control leveling anyway similar to what I did on our 399.

Now to start the mods and pick out a truck before camping season starts.

Overall, we are very happy and can't wait for the weather to warm up....and more importantly get a tow vehicle.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats FT4Now!

Now it’s time to start all over with the mods! It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the Reflection. I hope you like it as much as the Momentum.

Hope to run into you someday.

Mark
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @FT4NOW congrats on the new trailer and future new truck. Let the fun begin.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new 311. We bought a 2021 311 last May but it was built in the fall of 2020. A few pluses for you are the adjustable step "legs", Morryde CRE3000 and the memory foam mattress. Ours doesn't have those things. I'm a little jealous :-)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new rig!

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually