Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time TT owner - 21BHE !

Hello Grand Design Forums!

After a year of research I took the plunge for my first Travel Trailer and I couldn't be more excited!! I am a lifelong outdoors enthusiast and buying a travel trailer is akin to the mom that said she would "never be caught dead in a mini-van" only to discover 4 kids fit really well into that mini-van. Backpacking off grid for a week with the family (2 boys, ages 3 & 4) just wasn't in the cards so we have been renting TT's the last year to get a feel for the lifestyle. Our favorite times have been on the coast of California around a campfire or lounging on the beach. I am super envious reading all about those of you whom "just retired into 1/2 time RV life" (but cheers to you!). We will be dedicated weekend warriors with a week long trip once or twice a year. Looking forward to getting acquainted with the community.

Cheers to getting back to the simple life.

-Colin & Jen Stubblefield
    Colin & Jen Stubblefield
    2020 Imagine 21 BHE
    2020 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Colin and Jen!

Like you, we put off getting into a RV too long. 3 kids in a tent was a challenge. We have never regretted it. It’s still camping, only a little different. You are still making lifelong memories for your boys and that is what it is all about.

Enjoy it!

Mark
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I camped in a tent for 12 years before buying our first trailer, our Imagine is our second travel trailer. Lots of memories and fun trips the whole family has enjoyed both in a tent and travel trailer. Have fun and congrats on your 21BHE.

Thanks,
    JB in South Texas
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2010 Ford Expedition

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! Can you share what you were able to negotiate on yours? We're in the middle of negotiations right now and the dealer isn't moving much...wondering if it's the time of year to buy?
    Thank you!