Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Honda 2200ic Question

Hi, folks:

1st posting, just traded in our Class A for a new Solitude 385 with residential fridge. 1st trip next week. FWIW we are full-timers that have briefly gone to ground.

Power question: will the Honda 2200i Companion (with the 30amp connection) provide enough juice to run the fridge, a handful of lights & keep our batteries topped off? This would be under "the pedestal has lost power" conditions, which we have experienced several times in the past. We plan on going with a Battleborn upgrade at some point but want to be prepared until that time.

Thanks.

Jp

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2200i Honda will provide about 18 amps. Running a residential fridge, a few led lights, and topping off batteries should not be a problem. I have two Honda 2200 gens, most of the time I only use one of them to bring everything back up when dry camping. (I don't have a residential fridge but I hear they don't draw much).
    2024 Ford F350 CCSB Lariat 7.3 4.30
    Sold- 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4
    Sold - 2020 Ford F350 Tremor 7.3 4.30
    Sold - 2020 GD Reflection 303RLS, 2019 GD Imagine 2250 RK