Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 model mattess any better?

We have a 2019 Momentum which came with the same disposable mattress that most everyone gets. At the Tampa RV show I looked at the new 2021 Momentums and the mattresses looked like a pretty decent quality but were still really lightweight. They looked kind of like a cross between a spring mattress and memory foam. If anyone has the new mattress and has a good review, I would look into ordering one. I haven't just put a regular king in because the 349M requires a pretty decent chunk on one corner of the mattress to be trimmed.

Thanks,
    Russ
    Russ & Faith
    2019 Momentum 349M
    2020 Silverado Duramax
    1999 Valkyrie Interstate

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My '21 Solitude sure didnt have that mattress. Ours was replaced before the plastic wrap was removed.
    Dennis, Pat, Prince and the Lady - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310GK- 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibbs183 View Post
    We have a 2019 Momentum which came with the same disposable mattress that most everyone gets. At the Tampa RV show I looked at the new 2021 Momentums and the mattresses looked like a pretty decent quality but were still really lightweight. They looked kind of like a cross between a spring mattress and memory foam. If anyone has the new mattress and has a good review, I would look into ordering one. I haven't just put a regular king in because the 349M requires a pretty decent chunk on one corner of the mattress to be trimmed.

Thanks,
    Russ
    Our 2021 Reflection 150 260RD mattress was pitiful. I added a memory foam topper and a cushy mattress pad/cover and it is very comfortable now. We can still lift the bed up, but it's more of an effort than it was.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when we got our 2021 reflection 150 295rl part of the deal was to swap out our memory foam mattress from our old 5th wheel i didnt want the one that came with it.