User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electric to outlets in living room slide, tv, and vacuum not working

We have checked fuses, GFI and still and figure out why it’s not working. We have a momentum 397. All outlets in the slide, the TV above the fireplace, as well as the vacuum do not have power.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are all of those on the same leg of power? Easiest way to tell is if they are all on the same side of the main breaker. If they are, could be a problem with that leg of power, either your transfer switch if you have one, the shore power cord or the power pole. Do you have an EMS? It tells you the incoming voltage of each leg of power.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just finished an outlet audit on my 310GK and all of those devices are on a circuit breaker labeled Sub Panel in Main breaker panel. Our Sub Panel breaker box then has 3 breakers in it, 1 for all GFCI outlets, 1 for refrigerator and vacuum, and 1 for TV, oven, and slide out outlets on the floor. Even if the breaker "looks" OK, you should flip it to the off position and then back on.
    (Ordered 7/13/20) 2021 Solitude 310GK, FBP, DP, HP, Toppers, Solar, MORryde 7K IS w/Disc Brakes
    Built 9/9/20; To Paint 9/11/20 (5-6 weeks); Done Paint 10/1/20; MORryde axle upgrade 10/5/20; Done at MORryde and paid for 10/8/20; Arrived at Dealer 10/20/20; picked up 11/7/20

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t have anything labeled sub panel

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you plugged in to a good 50 amp service? Sounds like you may only be getting one leg.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have you had the Molex recall done? You don't say what year your have. (put the details in your signature). Just inside the frame rail where the power cable form the slide enters the frame is a Molex connector for the 110V power. It probably has gone bad. Drop the Coroplast in the area and check. However befor you do that with the slide extended carefully check the wiring harness going to the slide (its underneath) from the frame. You may have a cut wire.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Pengle, our vacuum wasn’t working and this was the issue.

Not sure if others with the 310 have this problem, but every time we pull out a container next to the sub panel, we turn off some/all of the breakers. I need to put something on the switch to prevent this from happening.

Luckily we have the 2 way frig so it simply cutover to propane.
    2020 Solitude 310GK
    2017 F350 Diesel CC SRW