Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TV Antenna on 2670MK?

I've read my manual but I can't seam to find how to get my tv to work of local antenna TV? Does the 2670MK have a connection for this? I don't see anything on my roof that resembles an antenna.
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    I've read my manual but I can't seam to find how to get my tv to work of local antenna TV? Does the 2670MK have a connection for this? I don't see anything on my roof that resembles an antenna.
    Our 2020 2670mk is equipped with a Winegard 360 antenna. It should be located rear street side of the TT.
    Reception at out residence is very good, about 30 miles away from major city. Indiana state campgrounds, hit or miss.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my momentum 25G, the antenna is connected to the "cable" outlet for the TV. There is a red button next to the "cable" outlet that I assume powers the antenna that's on the roof. I've had my TT for less than a month, and I didn't read this in the manual. I just pressed the button and I'm able to get OTA reception.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN1 View Post
    On my momentum 25G, the antenna is connected to the "cable" outlet for the TV. There is a red button next to the "cable" outlet that I assume powers the antenna that's on the roof. I've had my TT for less than a month, and I didn't read this in the manual. I just pressed the button and I'm able to get OTA reception.
    Griffin1 makes an excellent point. I should have mentioned the antenna power button in my post. In our previous 2800bh, we stored books and board games in the little cubby where this power switch was located. Those things shifted and pushed the button and turned it off. I happened to look in there, pushed it and the red light came on. Fixed out tv channel reception issue.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2670 was difficult to figure out at first. Make sure ( like Griffin said)you have the booster turned on, it is located below and to the right of the TV and has a red light when on. The TV menu is not like my Samsung's or an LG and you have to make sure that you are on Antenna and on the air. I'm not at the TV and it is difficult to remember how the screwed up menu works . Also, remember to turn off the booster when not in use, I think you can burn it out. Try to lose all logic while investigating it and you may find out how it works. LOL
    Larry & Deb
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2021 F350 Lariat SRW
    Eastern Ks.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2019 2670MK has the Winegard antenna on it that you can aim. The antenna is located above the entrance door and there should be a directional dial for it located in the ceiling just below it (if we have the same antenna). Make certain the booster is on as well and set the TV to antenna i believe. One thing I did figure out is whomever wired our trailer (must have been a Monday or Friday) they got the bedroom connections backwards so I have to be hooked up to TV in the bedroom to pick up my satelite feed. Hope we were of some help.
    Chuck & Robin, LuLu and Georgie
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    2019 2670MK
    5.7 Toyota Tundra TRD with Towing Package
    TRD sway bar & Firestone air bags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have a 2670mk with the Wineguard 360. I'm trying to figure out if there's a small plastic cover / access area from the inside of the trailer, from where we can fish out the router cables and install the router on the inside of the trailer. Don't want to open the dome to install it inside the antenna, since that would break the seal around it.

Can you please tell me if you see a small plastic circular cover somewhere in the vicinity of the antenna on the inside of the TT?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We figured it out, thank you for all the help. Again. lol
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cforman61 View Post
    Our 2019 2670MK has the Winegard antenna on it that you can aim. The antenna is located above the entrance door and there should be a directional dial for it located in the ceiling just below it (if we have the same antenna). Make certain the booster is on as well and set the TV to antenna i believe. One thing I did figure out is whomever wired our trailer (must have been a Monday or Friday) they got the bedroom connections backwards so I have to be hooked up to TV in the bedroom to pick up my satelite feed. Hope we were of some help.
    Our satellite connection will not work at all and I strongly suspect that it isnt wired right. I saw in another post that someone hooked up a cable satellite connection right on the slide behind the TV and this is what I plan to do.
    Larry & Deb
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2021 F350 Lariat SRW
    Eastern Ks.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for future refence for someone searching this site. Our 2670MK satellite tv reception was working for about a year and then stopped. After some searching and using a phone to take pictures of the connections I found one of the wires was not fully engaged. Not sure if maybe i had jostled it or it worked itself loose.
    Imagine 2020 2670MK,
    2021 RAM 2500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast