User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black water tank fill line leak - 2018 Imagine 2150rb

A few days ago I was flushing the black water tank. After like three or four minutes, I noticed it was leaking all over the bottom right side of the travel trailer. Basically underneath the Waterfill line and the black tank. So I removed the three screws located near the water fill hose entry point and let the water drip out of the hose because it had accumulated. The dripping stopped within a few minutes. However, yesterday I was working on sealing the shower walls (bc it had separated throughout the years) but Something told me to check if there was any water damage underneath the pan. When I open the plate... what a shock. There was a pool of water sitting on top of the black tank. I checked to make sure it wasn’t black water 💩 (I’m sure I would’ve smelled it a few days ago if it was). I shopvac’ed the water and removed almost a gallon of water. I then tried removing the black corrugated plastic from the bottom but was unsuccessful because the thing is, I don’t know how the components are arranged underneath to be able to efficiently access the hoses that may be causing this issue. Any advice? I’m guessing there must be a loose fitting or clamp? My travel trailer set up has the bathroom in the back of the trailer, living room in the middle and bedroom in the front.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had this happen on our previous Reflection. It turned out to be the backflow preventer on the flush line. I've also seen this issue on a couple of other (non-GD) units. I'm not familiar with your floorplan so I don't know where to tell you to look for it, but it will be somewhere above the level of the toilet between the inlet and the black tank. On our Reflection, it was behind the shower faucet in the wall accessible via a panel from the other side.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015