User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Relocating washer dryer to half bath in momentum/ M class

Hello! Im researching fifth wheel toyhualers to buy in near/distant future, definitely plan on going with grand design from my research so far!

My question is in regards to the washer/dryer prep in the garage in toy haulers such as the Momentum 381m. Would it be possible to repurpose the half bath (significant and I have no need for 2nd bath, but like the larger garage for home office) into a small laundry room? I have no problem with tackling a big project, but want to know if it is realistic to run the lines the the bathroom. Possible solutions I have brainstormed are simply extending existing lines around through the doorway, or getting back behind wall running them through the wall toilet is on.

I know it is much easier said than done, but would like the opinion of those much more experienced with these rigs than myself.

Thank you in advance!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think it would be hard at all. I imagine you'd remove the toilet and install a flange cover over the discharge pipe where the toilet was. Your original washer dryer connections would be on the opposite side of the wall where the toilet was, so you could probably access them by cutting through that wall.

If you take off the shroud where the washer connections are, you'll have access to the other side of the wall to make a hole to know where to cut.

Other option would be to tap off the hot and cold lines from the sink and either tap off the sink drain, the original washer drain, or where the toilet discharge was for the washing machine drain line. The sink, toilet and washer drain all goto the rear black tank, so no big deal picking any of those options for a drain line.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH