User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonneau Cover

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the Diamondback SE on my 19 Ram 1500 and it’s absolutely the best cover I’ve ever had but unfortunately it won’t work on my 20 Ram 3500 due to the hitch access needed so I went with the Pace Edwards Switchblade and it works perfectly for us.
    Scott & Linda
    2022 390RK-R
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited DRW HO Cummins LB
    B&W Companion 3600 RVK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bob
    Have you bought the aux tank yet? if not look at transfer flow and others that will accommodate a rolling bed cover such as Pace or Retrax. I have has a Retrax poly rolling bed cover since 2003 and it is still going strong. A few scratches here and there, but functions well. Is is a manual type that can be locked anywhere along the track. With 5er attached I being it right to the back of the hitch. Stuff forward stays dry and when unhooked it rolls over the hitch and secures the bed.

If you have the aux tank I believe Retrax can build a shortened version to fit in front of it.

Hope this helps
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy View Post
    We are adding an auxiliary fuel tank to bed of our Ram 3500.
    After the installation I want to install a cover to keep bed dry and more secure.
    The cover must be able to roll / fold to refill aux fuel tank.
    I would appreciate any advice. We have a bumper pull not a 5th wheel.
    Bob A.
    I've been running with one of these for 2+ years on a 2018 F250. Zero problems, zero adjustments (after install) and zero moisture inside of my bed...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    GoodOz

2019 Reflection 297RSTS
    2018 F250 6.7 w/2219 available payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like my TruXedo TruXport Soft Roll Up Truck Bed Tonneau Cover. Reasonably priced, keeps the water out of my bed, and easy to roll up out of the way when needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Truxedo Sentry on my '19 RAM 1500. I really like it. Its a hard roll-up style that looks like a soft cover. Its also a low-profile cover so it sits more flush to the bed walls than many other covers. It has two sets of latches, one at the gate and one about halfway up the bed to increase the security of your bed (assuming you have a locking gate).

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OurNewEra View Post
    I did not go the tonnaeu cover route. My challenge was finding a cover for a long bed (8') that I could put racks on for bikes and kayaks. I decided on the Diamondback SE truck cover. It is all aluminum and has been everything I hoped for. If you don't need something that folds/rolls back to the cab I would encourage you to look at the Diamondback Truck Cover. It has worked great for my requirements. They also have different configurations on how the tops can open.

Attachment 31674
    I just bought a 2016 Duramax 3500 that has a Diamondplate on it and absolutely love it. The problem is, I bought the truck in anticipation of buying a 310RLS, so I’ll be looking for something else.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been looking for covers as well and have been looking at the Extang Encore Trifold hard cover.

It folds from both front and back and snaps in the open position in the back 2/3ds. Key lockable to your truck key. Ability to open and close tailgate with cover closed, and removes in minutes.

Good Luck with your choice.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went with the Roll-n-Lock on my F250 KR... Very Happy w/ it, I’ve had it for 2.5 yrs. Locks nicely, lock-in it locks your tailgate... very secure! I’d love to find a remote lock that would work with my truck lock... and suggestions out there?
    John Wood and Pat Shackelford
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    2016 F250 KR FX4
    Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 3000QB
    2 Australian Shepherds and looking forward to retirement...

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put the BAKFlip cover on my 3500 Ram. I like it because its heavy duty, you can walk on top of it, and that everything in the bed stays dry. If the tail gate is up and locked the cover is locked. Check it out at BAKFlip.com. Its a little pricey compared to a roll up cover but its tight. durable and secure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That diamond back looks awesome. But alas, as with so many, they are a pain to remove, heavy, ...

Take a look at Peragon. It locks, hard aluminum cover, folds into the bed at cab easily, and is light and easy to remove by yourself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eme-TZ6cGAY

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast