Hi there,

I am new to this forum and my name is Christoph and I live in Squamish, British Columbia.
My hometown is located in the PNW and the climate is mild and VERY humid.
I decided in November 2020 to live full time in a GD 297RSTS and am planning to keep on living in it for a while.
All this assuming I can get mold and air flow under control.
This thread is to share my ideas and things that I have discovered and already fixed and I am also hoping for advice from more experienced RVer's.

So far the humidity in the trailer is around 40-55% which I think is good for the most part.
I am using a Fridgidaire dehumidifier and 2 small Eva dry dehumidifers for the small spaces.
I don't have many signs of humidity on windows/doors etc.
The area that has issues is within the kitchen/entertainment slide out.
Under the TV is an electrical fireplace which I think causes condensation behind it as well as under the fridge and near a cupboard near the kitchen.
There was ALOT of moisture which I believe is condensate which has created large amounts of molds.
I have since removed the outside kitchen and fridge and the drawers under the outside TV to gain access and ventilate and clean the area.

My questions:
Does anyone have this issue? How to fix this?
What other advice can you give for a newbie when it comes to humidity control especially in the corners.
How recommended is skirting in climates of around 0 degree celcius.

Thank you all for your time.