Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

311BHS vs. 31MB - HELP!

I'm trying to decide between the 311BHS and the 31MB and need to make a decision fast. I need help! I've been able to get prices that I can live with on both and they're within $3k of each other, so price is not the determining factor. We also have a big enough truck that we can easily pull either model. We have 2 boys and would like them to have a dedicated sleep space - either works for that.

On the 311BHS, I love the larger fridge, the second half bath (although I could see how that could also be a negative), and the outdoor kitchen, but feel like the living space is a little cramped and could be dark (less windows).

On the 31MB, I love the U-shaped dinette, the larger couch, and the floorspace/windows in the main living space, but no outdoor kitchen and the master bedroom and master bathroom both seem a little cramped. I also have seen some posts about problems with bunks and the midbunk door.

Any 311BHS or 31MB owners that can weigh in and help me decide? What do you love? What do you hate?

Thanks in advance!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry all - just realized I posted this in the wrong forum (I'm new and still learning). Will repost in the right place.