User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

367BHS Laundry - Drip Tray under washing machine?

Hi All-

We are waiting on delivery of our new 367BHS 5er next month and I'm planning out details for a laundry install up in the front cap closet. We will be doing separate washer & dryer, one on each side of the closet.

The washing machine we'll be installing is 23 5/8 wide x 21 1/4 in deep and I'm looking for suggestions on sourcing and installing a drip/leak tray to go underneath it. I've found a bunch of options from Camco but they all seem to be quite large and meant for full-size machines. Any other suggestions as to where I could find something suitable for these smaller apartment sized machines?

Additionally, it would make sense to me if you are going to the trouble of installing a drip tray it should really be piped in to take the water away in the event of a major leak. Have any of you done this? I certainly could just drop a hole and a short length of pipe through the floor I guess?

Happy to hear any and all suggestions related to this, and if specific to a 367BHS (or other front closet laundry install of course).

Cheers, Josh
    2020 Ford F-350 XLT DRW Long Box w/ 6.7 Diesel & 3.55 Gear Ratio
    B&W Turnoverball Goose Ball Hitch
    2021 Reflection 367BHS w/ Reese Goose Box 20k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the process of adding a Spendide washer/dryer combo to our 308bhts bunkhouse. I purchased a camco dishwasher tray to go underneath. It fits the dimensions I was looking for. Unfortunately it''s not going to stop major leaks (no front lip) but it will catch any small hidden leaks/drips in the back.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0793DZHFM..._AhXcGbXJ238D5

Westland also make a drain away tray with similar dimentions:
    Link: https://www.rvplus.com/westland-sale...-way-pi24.html

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jguzek; 01-22-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali HD
    2017 308BHTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not an answer to your question but just curious what washer and dryer brand and model did you buy?

I recently purchased a 2022 367bhs and want to order a washer and dryer to install as soon as we pick it up. I can't seem to find any information on what size/ brand/ style/ etc will fit.

Thanks in advance

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 310, but I think they all pretty much have the same space, some are split and some fit a stack or combo but the footprint is always about 23.5 " wide. Splendide is a big player in that market. I'm not a big Camping world fan but they have been having pretty good sales on them right now. I'm picking up on Monday
    Britt & Robyn Spaulding
    2021 Solitude 310 GK
    Previous 2016 reflection 29 RL ?
    2023 GMC 2500 Duramax / Air bags

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our dealer installed our W/D in our 310GK-R in March of 2020 (Whirlpool stacked units). We asked for a drip tray. I don't know what brand it is or where they sourced it, but it has a decent lip all the way around and a drain through the W/D closet floor to the outside. On their recommendation, I used a cable tie to put some screen material over the end of the drain tube to prevent small, unwanted visitors.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All-

Totally forgot to update this thread - thanks for resurrecting it. We ended up going with these machines, sourced from a local appliance retailer (not RV specific):

Blomberg Washer (WM72200W), and the Whirlpool 3.4 Cu. Ft. 120v Electric Dryer (LDR3822PQ)

Total cost was around $1500 CDN, and I installed them myself. RV Dealer wanted $4600 for a Splendide pair (installed)! Pretty much exactly one year later of full time use for a family of four and working perfectly so far.

This is the drip pan I went with - haven't plumbed it to a drain, it is just in case of drips etc, hope I don't regret that!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the periscope vent I got to vent the dryer as round ducting would have taken up way too much space:

And finally, went for the black plastic hood to better match the current Reflection graphic scheme (didn't use the flex hose that came with it):

Hope this is useful! We have really enjoyed having our own laundry - I can't imagine full-timing without, at least for our family.
    2020 Ford F-350 XLT DRW Long Box w/ 6.7 Diesel & 3.55 Gear Ratio
    B&W Turnoverball Goose Ball Hitch
    2021 Reflection 367BHS w/ Reese Goose Box 20k