User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take delivery February 2 but I told him that I have to do the walk-through with it connected to water and I have to examine how they fixed the hot and cold water hoses. I still might walk from the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenblade View Post
    I take delivery February 2 but I told him that I have to do the walk-through with it connected to water and I have to examine how they fixed the hot and cold water hoses. I still might walk from the deal.

We were looking at this trailer at the start but after getting all the price quotes we ended up with the Imagine 2400 Bh.
    The two trailers are almost identical but the construction is far superior in the 2400 plus has larger storage which to us was at the top of the priority list
    The price difference was very minimal
    Plus the you can’t beat the taller roof in the 2400

Get a price check on the 2400. You might be surprised

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at that one too. the 23BHE it’s fully accessible with the slide in. 2400 you can’t get in the master bedroom or open the fridge or the bathroom if I remember right. Also it’s 500lbs heavier. Gvwr is 7495 vs 6995.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mean far superior that it has a fiberglass shroud that’s about it?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at that one too. the 23BHE it’s fully accessible with the slide in. 2400 you can’t get in the master bedroom or open the fridge or the bathroom if I remember right. Also it’s 500lbs heavier. Gvwr is 7495 vs 6995.

The bathroom and fridge are available and we never camp with the slide in
    Superior wasn’t the correct term just better I guess
    The radius roof,drop frame, larger insulated slam doors and I think the furnace is larger when I checked plus some hate them but I prefer the solid steps
    Plus I didn’t want water connections in the slide as you are discovering and I hated the need to have two sewer hoses

If you already checked it out that’s good. I just found they were basically the same price at the dealer I bought at

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up our '21 23BHE just before Christmas, and love it. I do wish that we had looked at 2400s (extra ceiling height would be nice), but I personally prefer the kitchen on the slide than the seating. To each their own, though. Both good trailers. I did all the haggling over the phone, and got the sales price down to $25,900. Then, I added a Blue Ox hitch (the one with bars) and Max Air covers for the three vents, which it didn't seem like I got much of a deal on. With TT&L added in, we left the dealer at $29,900. I neither feel like I got a steal nor an amazing deal, but we love the trailer and have no regrets about the floorplan.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelnate View Post
    We picked up our '21 23BHE just before Christmas, and love it. I do wish that we had looked at 2400s (extra ceiling height would be nice), but I personally prefer the kitchen on the slide than the seating. To each their own, though. Both good trailers. I did all the haggling over the phone, and got the sales price down to $25,900. Then, I added a Blue Ox hitch (the one with bars) and Max Air covers for the three vents, which it didn't seem like I got much of a deal on. With TT&L added in, we left the dealer at $29,900. I neither feel like I got a steal nor an amazing deal, but we love the trailer and have no regrets about the floorplan.
    Is it cold where you are? Did you look at the sink hot and cold water lines when you pull out slide ?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not generally cold where we are in Central Texas. I have been keeping an eye on all the gubbins around kitchen sink, though. No issues thus far, but we have only had it out twice. The thing that concerns me is that "flexible" hose that runs from the sump under the sink to the wall. I'm thinking that I should keep a spare handy for when I need it.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would think they would make it easy to change out but the pump hose and water lines go straight into the belly. No access unless you drop belly.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We do our walk through on the 18th.
    I plan to inspect the water lines in the slide as well. I want them to open up the sink pump and show me how to clean filter, as well as give me a run down of how all the water lines run.
    We love the lay out as is, weight and overall size.
    But I do understand why people wouldn't like a kitchen slide.
    Any other things you noticed that needed to be addressed? I'm sure our rigs are just a few weeks apart for completion dates.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast