User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelnate View Post
    We were told during PDI that with the Schwintech slide it should never be stopped partially open because it throws the synchronization of the motors off. Always 100% open or closed is what we heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Can someone with experience either confirm or deny this?

This seems important.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpj808 View Post
    Can someone with experience either confirm or deny this?

This seems important.
    It can, since they self-synchronize every time they are extended fully or retracted fully.

It is not recommended to stop them in between.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelnate View Post
    We picked up our '21 23BHE just before Christmas, and love it. I do wish that we had looked at 2400s (extra ceiling height would be nice), but I personally prefer the kitchen on the slide than the seating. To each their own, though. Both good trailers. I did all the haggling over the phone, and got the sales price down to $25,900. Then, I added a Blue Ox hitch (the one with bars) and Max Air covers for the three vents, which it didn't seem like I got much of a deal on. With TT&L added in, we left the dealer at $29,900. I neither feel like I got a steal nor an amazing deal, but we love the trailer and have no regrets about the floorplan.
    Hello Pixelnate, I saw your post and wondered if you could share with me the dealer you bought your rig. I am negotiating with a Houston dealer. Thank you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345