User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I, too, lost my forward awning motor cover while driving. Called Carefree and they are sending me a replacement (both halves) under warranty (because I asked). 80 min on hold. I'll either glue the new one or use some sort of clear tape to hold it on more permanently.
    (Ordered 7/13/20) 2021 Solitude 310GK, FBP, DP, HP, Toppers, Solar, MORryde 7K IS w/Disc Brakes
    Built 9/9/20; To Paint 9/11/20 (5-6 weeks); Done Paint 10/1/20; MORryde axle upgrade 10/5/20; Done at MORryde and paid for 10/8/20; Arrived at Dealer 10/20/20; picked up 11/7/20

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's pretty good actually.

My last SOB high-end fifth wheel had both air conditioners leaking (in the rain, while running....pretty much just always) and both hydraulic slides going out as we drove down the road...among other issues.
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I gotta chime in. What I have been reading on this thread are minor inconveniences and as some have described an inconvenient PIA. Some have stated their perception of of Solitude quality has been diminished. Really???? Please put the minor mishaps into perspective. I would have been happy to have had just an awning motor cover or heater door fly off. We owned a 2019 Heartland Big Country for 11 months that had major problems. You can really complain when you have a slideout hydraulic hose burst on the first day of a month long trip to Montana you planned a year for. You can really complain when the Lipppert autolever touch screen dies 20 minutes before your to leave West Yellowstone with the rams still down. You can complain when you stop along the freeway south of Dillon Montana and your wife asks you why there is water and red fluid gushing from underneath your new RV (yep, onboard water system failed, the good was it did flush out all the hydraulic fluid from the coroplast). You can complain when you took your RV back to the dealer 3 time to fix the coax because you couldn't get cable or satellie reception (they finally had to pull all new coax). You can complain when you find 18" diameter bubbles in your kitchen and bath linoleum. You can complain when you find stress cracks at the attachment points of the fiberglass front cap. You can complain when you have graphics peeling and it takes 8 months to get a replacement because they no long use your RV's original decal manufacturer. There is a list of 15 other items that went wrong with that rig. In disgust we traded the rv for a Solitude 372WB before the end of our month long trip and couldn't be happier. Since purchase we have had zero problems, so please put things in perspective.
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123