User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 312BHTS Black Tank leaking

2020 312BHTS black tank started leaking somewhere from the top. I'm going to work on this myself because we are full timers and the RV place where we bought it won't be able to get to it for 6 weeks and mobile rv repair can't get to it or they can't get to it until sometime in February! It's still under warranty but it's got to be fixed. I've already cut the corrugated undercover where the tank is and let it drain out in the back part of the rv also. (nasty!).
    Hosed it down with disinfectant with a pump sprayer. We've had sewer smells for some time now so it's been leaking a while. So my questions are: Has anyone had this issue? If so, where was it? Like a stated before I know it's coming from the top of the tank (obvious signs) and will probably have to drop the tank. Maybe we've been letting it get too full and there is a overflow on the top? We usually know when to drain it (don't trust the gauges) by the sound of the flush of the toilet. If you know what I mean lol! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rkf63k10 View Post
    2020 312BHTS black tank started leaking somewhere from the top. I'm going to work on this myself because we are full timers and the RV place where we bought it won't be able to get to it for 6 weeks and mobile rv repair can't get to it or they can't get to it until sometime in February! It's still under warranty but it's got to be fixed. I've already cut the corrugated undercover where the tank is and let it drain out in the back part of the rv also. (nasty!).
    Hosed it down with disinfectant with a pump sprayer. We've had sewer smells for some time now so it's been leaking a while. So my questions are: Has anyone had this issue? If so, where was it? Like a stated before I know it's coming from the top of the tank (obvious signs) and will probably have to drop the tank. Maybe we've been letting it get too full and there is a overflow on the top? We usually know when to drain it (don't trust the gauges) by the sound of the flush of the toilet. If you know what I mean lol! Any suggestions would be appreciated!
    My friend had a very similar issue on his Keystone. It ended up being that the toilet drain wasn't secured to the tank. He was able to repair without dropping the tank. You could have a similar problem.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you find out? My 2019 Imagine 2670MK just started leaking form the black tank area, dripping from the belly pan, symptoms similar to yours.