User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper Dive Bar Casanova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Good luck with that...hardly any car stereos have hdmi, hence the blu ray player comment. The RV players only do DVD quality anyway.
    We gave up DVD long ago with Betamax and Bellbottoms and are thinking outta the car stereo box.
    Last edited by Dive Bar Casanova; 02-21-2021 at 07:37 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see what you come up with...
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having the issue where sometimes my FM stations are fine and other times they are not while I am camping at the same spot. I have been living in my 2021 Reflection 295RL camper for the last 6 weeks (snow Bird) and it was working fine and then it was not. I had to move to a different campground and now my favorite FM station comes in but is staticky. I am wondering if there could be a bad connection inside the radio? Anyone else have this issue? If so what was the resolution?
    I have a Winegard Air 360+ antenna and I did find loose connections at the antenna booster behind the TV. Are there other coax connections that I need to check and where are they?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12