I just purchased a 2021 Solitude and have some questions about the system. My 1st question is about the mini touch pad in the storage compartment. In the Solitude manual they show the touch pad with the display screen and the multiple buttons to control the leveling system automatically and manually. I had this type of touch pad in my other fifth wheel and I really liked this touch pad because I could manually make adjustments on the jacks, if I had to, and visually see what the jacks were doing. I could also read the screen to see how far off level the trailer was when I first backed into the site. I was wondering if I can change the mini touch pad out for the one with the multi function one with the display screen. Will this work with having the touch screen in the trailer? My second question is about the inside touch screen. I have looked up the manuals for operation and trouble shooting for the touch screen especially for the leveling system. Which manual is the right one for the 2021 touch screen? There seams to be different operation procedures in the multiple manuals depending what system you have, for instance, when you zero caliper the leveling system. I didn't really have much of a chance to do much with the touch screen when I brought the trailer home, but when I went to bring my mid and rear jacks up they stopped about 3 inches up and the mini touch pad flashed an error. I went inside to use the touch screen to manually raise the jacks the rest of the way and when I went to the display on the screen for manually raising jacks it didn't even show the same picture on the screen as the manuals shows. It had a picture of a motor home with areas where jacks are positioned. I just touched the screen for one of the rear jacks and the rear and mid jacks went up one at a time.
Once the weather breaks I'll spend more time to getting use to and learning the touch screen system. I just want to make sure I am looking at the correct manual for the system. Thank you