User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vmax lithium batteries

Does anyone have any experience or opinions on the Vmax brand of lithium batteries. I am currently running 4, 125 amp hour Vmax AGM batteries on our solar system on our Reflection 323bhs. So I have 250 amp hours of usable storage. The batteries are starting to fail after 2 years. I want to switch to lithium ion batteries and Vmax is going to give me a discount as my previous AGM batteries failed. I am looking into using 2 or maybe 4 Vmax lithium ion 175 amp hour batteries. My concern is that Vmax only warranties their lithium batteries for 5 years. 1st year full coverage than prorated up to the 5 year mark. I know battleborn has a 10 year warranty with 8 years of full coverage. The discounted price for the Vmax lithium batteries would be 900 a piece about the same Price as the battleborn but they would be 175 amp hour per battery vs. 100 amp hour for battleborns. Either way, allot of money and would like some input on the Vmax lithium’s if anyone has any advice. Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campingfamily4 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience or opinions on the Vmax brand of lithium batteries. I am currently running 4, 125 amp hour Vmax AGM batteries on our solar system on our Reflection 323bhs. So I have 250 amp hours of usable storage. The batteries are starting to fail after 2 years. I want to switch to lithium ion batteries and Vmax is going to give me a discount as my previous AGM batteries failed. I am looking into using 2 or maybe 4 Vmax lithium ion 175 amp hour batteries. My concern is that Vmax only warranties their lithium batteries for 5 years. 1st year full coverage than prorated up to the 5 year mark. I know battleborn has a 10 year warranty with 8 years of full coverage. The discounted price for the Vmax lithium batteries would be 900 a piece about the same Price as the battleborn but they would be 175 amp hour per battery vs. 100 amp hour for battleborns. Either way, allot of money and would like some input on the Vmax lithium’s if anyone has any advice. Thanks!!
    I run the “Solar-powered Grand Design RV” Facebook group which has over 1,600 Grand Design owners as members and I have not seen a single member post that they use Vmax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.