User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy 395 Momentum, Sofa / bed combo in garage hitting window valance

I have a problem I cannot figure the reason for. When my sofa bed in the garage is hanging vertical in the garage and I raise and lower it the bracket for the sofa support hits the Valance over the window and wants to rip it off the wall. Obviously when I call GD they have no clue what I am talking about or they don't understand why it is happening. I cant be the only one with this problem.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screamineagle View Post
    I have a problem I cannot figure the reason for. When my sofa bed in the garage is hanging vertical in the garage and I raise and lower it the bracket for the sofa support hits the Valance over the window and wants to rip it off the wall. Obviously when I call GD they have no clue what I am talking about or they don't understand why it is happening. I cant be the only one with this problem.
    I found that there is a lot of slopmin how the beds are mounted. You can grab one and move it back and forth. After a couple of valance casulties..... I just removed them. I can reinstall them at selling time.... BTW, even if one could elminate that slop, the matress could still shift and cause the same issue.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of mine hit the floor as well. Mattress took both out. I just stashed them away also.
    John and Denise; Houma, LA
    2017 Momentum 395M
    2016 Chevrolet K3500 DRW Diesel