6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jboleske View Post
    Thanks MB

CW= Camping World.

I will check out the other products as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use the TireMinder TM-77. Purchased it through CW and came with the booster and 6 sensors. It works perfect for my needs. Have been very happy with it.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the TM-77 looks good. I see the TM55c on Amazon for under $200. Only monitors up to 4 tires, but I don’t think I will need more anytime soon. Otherwise it looks good. Anyone have that model?

Thanks again!

Jeff and Maureen
    Jersey Born and Raised
    2021 Ram 1500 5.7L, 3.92 Axle Ratio
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have taken a few trips with our reflection 303 with the westlake tires with no problems.I am going to change them this year because they have about 12,000 miles on them.In saying that
    I firmly believe (probably just me) to stay at around 60 mph on the interstate highways.That way they will not heat up,check bearings and brakes every spring and I have a
    hand held heat sensor to check the rims with I stop for breaks or fuel.Also, stay away from curbs .I know seeing some of the unfortunate people and their problems with
    the westlakes when they are brand new ,really has to be annoying ,I know we have been lucky.With the new tires I am also installing the TireTaker TPMS on the rv and our pickup.
    2016 Reflection 303 rls
    Chevrolet 2500 hd,Duramax-Allison

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jboleske View Post
    Hi all

I find different points of view on this, so looking to you great folks for some perspective.

I have a 2021 imagine 2400bh and we are getting ready for our maiden voyage. We purchased a Blackstone Tailgater grill. I know I can change out the hose and use the RVs quick connect port. But concerned about using too much propane.

So, I am considering bringing a spare 20 lb tank just for the grill. Traveling from NJ to Florida. Towing with a 2021 Ram 1500 with 64 box. Is it safe to transport the tank (assuming I secure it in a crate and strap it in)? If yes, best place in the box to carry it?

Thanks all. Stay safe

Jeff

Put it in a milk crate and you will be fine.
    Spike & Kimberly
    2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2021 F-350 7.3L CC LB SRW
    2002 GMC 2500HD 6.6L -Traded

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back to the OP...

When you run out of propane for the grill at the house, how do you get it filled? You put the tank in your truck and you drive somewhere to get it filled.... this is no different.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Propane is safer than gasoline so no worries at all

I actually just remove a tank off the trailer to use for our Napoleon BBQ. But the furnace is rarely used so 20 lbs of propane last the season
    YMMV

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    Just wondering after reading this statement, is there any way to safely carry extra gasoline???

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Likes to tow View Post
    Just wondering after reading this statement, is there any way to safely carry extra gasoline???
    Use really well sealed cans, like the No-Spill line. They do not leak, no matter what. But protect them from direct sun during transport. An open truck bed would not be a good idea.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234