Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Researching Imagine 2670MK

Hello all! Thanks for allowing me to join the forum. Currently own a 2020 Dutchmen Astoria 2773RB, but looking at trading into the Imagine 2670MK. We love the floor plan and the space it offers.
    I would appreciate any input current 2670MK owners have regarding how the unit is holding up, any issues you’ve had, how has GD customer service been (if applicable), and what available upgrades you might recommend based on your use of the rig.
    The DW and I live in Texas and are hoping to begin traveling out of state on longer trips in the near future once retired. We like our current unit, but the GD’s we’ve looked at seem like they may be built a bit more solidly. Any input regarding reliability on any models would also be appreciated.

Safe travels to all!
    Rick
    2020 Dutchmen Astoria 2773RB (for now)
    2019 Chevrolet 1500 LTZ Max Tow Pkg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really like our 2670MK!!! We have had it almost a year. Got in 60 days of camping last year ... private campgrounds were still open out in California. Have not had to deal with GD at all. The trailer has a few cosmetic issues .. warped drawer faces and such that we are working through the dealer, which has been a very drawn out fiasco. From what I can tell, GD has been on it, but my dealer is the issue. As far as upgrades, I put in a dimmable switch for the inside lights. I was OK with the illumination of my outside lights. I did put up tiles behind the oven and bathroom sink. Looks nice, but temperature changes have caused the tiles to become unpeeled, so will put something more adhesive on the top. Enjoy!!!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t have a 2670mk but my opinion of rear kitchen units is they tend to be difficult to tow
    So much weight behind the axles
    I personally do not think your truck is enough
    Good luck

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload