Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Solitude outdoor kitchen

Does anyone know where the new slide out outdoor kitchen can be purchased? This is the optional Solitude outdoor kitchen that I should have purchased with the unit.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Akita,

I'm not sure is this helps. I think they're are a few different variations of outdoor kitchens. Our 2018 377MBS has the outdoor kitchen option in the basement passthrough storage compartment. I think you might have trouble buying this preassembled. I think it's a fairly rare option and it feels like it was custom built. I could be wrong [emoji3]

You could probably build your own if you are handy. Ours looks like it is a morryde sliding tray with some cabinetry, the sink, grill, and the flip table.

We were actually a little disappointed in the outdoor kitchen. It's a really cool concept and we love the sliding tray and the flip table/counter!
    The sink has been fairly problematic and we haven't found a good solution yet; the sink drains to a bilge pump which pumps up to the ceiling of the basement and then down into the grey tank. It gets vapor locked or something and the it doesn't actually move the waste water and it starts overflowing into the sliding tray. It can be temporarily fixed by removing the cover, removing the pump, manipulating the flap, and then reinstalling the pump and cover.
    The grill that came with it is a little underwhelming. We're planning on replacing it with a Blackstone but haven't made the upgrade yet.

Jeff
    Jeff, Ben, and many paws
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 399TH-R
    2021 Ford F-450 Platinum (previously 2013 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW)