User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like a 3D printer would be great for these kind of projects. Prices are coming down. I just don't know how difficult it is to program the printers.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Today was a good day. Cal steel in Durango gave me a very wrong estimate. Instead of $15 it was $8.75. Now this was for a 4.5" by 7.75" piece of 16 gauge aluminum with a 2" center hole and 1/8 inch holes in the corners for mounting. All edges were smoothed over. I was charged $3.58 for materials and a whopping $5 for labor. From the marks on the plate he did it old school. No CNC work here. I asked about painting and they said to take it to Evolution Powder Coating. Its a little shop hidden in the back of SKA fabricating. They too overestimated their price. Instead or $25 they will be doing it for $20. Found a very durable 10% gloss flat black coating. Should be done next week as they use that same color a lot. Lesson learned SHOP LOCAL Other prices I had gotten on the net were over $100. Ill post a picture of the finished plate when done. BTW that $20 includes the sand blasting prep and everything.

Thanks forks for the help
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12