Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here we go again what to buy

looking to buy one last RV to go out and revisit America! have owned wilderness coachman Rapter Excell and loved them all. now I am retired, newly married, and wanting to do some traveling at a slower pace. I have a Harley, my new wife would like to get a sidebyside and we love adventure and the beauty of nature. I am thinking of a Momentum 21 or 25G to boon dock in Michigan UP, out west, and South east. I am here because i think i have settled on the momentum because of quality of build as I need it to hold up in National forest , National Parks , and mountain back woods while providing Hotel like accommodations as my wife loves the outdoors but wants comforts. I have an F150 and hope not to buy a new truck! so the 21G and possibly 25G could fit the bill, I hope! What do all of you think?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you will need a bigger truck. The tongue weight will eat up the payload of an F150 unless you have the heavy duty payload package option.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the truck has 2200 payload and 8200 Gvw so it will be difficult in hills and mountains but I am in no hurry so I can put off the 3/4 ton until next year 2022. That’s why I am interested in 21G . I rented a Prime time 32ft last summer and took the wife and grandson to Michigan UP last summer and it did pretty good.