User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I didn’t get any pictures. I seen your reminder after I had it all put back together. The dryer is working perfectly. The lower heat sensor was the culprit. The online schematic doesn’t show those sensors. But from the mains on the hot side, in between the line and the door switch are two temperature sensors, an upper and a lower one either of those goes bad, no dryer.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin. Shankle View Post
    Our washer quit last week,(splendide) called the service number and they walked us through the issue. Main board, 234 bucks to replace. The unit is only 2 years old. The help to fix was great, but reason it broke was a lame excuse about it being powered up and not used that much since we don’t full time. We always have power in the unit except when in tow. SO, if it quits again going to a different brand like Samsung or LG. The make small models that will fit our RV with very slight modifications and the warranties are much better
    We turn our circuit breaker off when the washer is not in use. We could hear the rely cycling on and off when not in use. These machines want 60 Hertz "period". Some rural power companies up the hertz a little to increase voltage on long transmission runs in the country (that's what we were told). I'm no expert, just sharing what I was told.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123