User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Schematics & dimensions for the whole rig?

We are happy to report putting a deposit down on a 310 GK-R yesterday! Since we are going to start easing in PT, we didn’t want to spend too much on the front end for what we can add later. Our local dealer is reasonable on price, coming in ~27% off MSRP, and the unit has what I want for our baseline: king bed, gen prep, and the premium Cooper tires (which I think are standard now?). We wanted to get started using the rig this spring, so finding an available unit local is a big win.

We are starting from scratch so a lot of kinck-knacks to buy.
    I looked all over the GD site and don’t see engineering schematics anywhere. For purchasing things like rugs, drawer and closet dividers, storage bins, etc, it sure would be helpful to have the technical specs for the entire rig - drawer size and volume, measurements, etc.

Any ideas where I can get this electronically?
    Trying to save a half-day at the dealer’s lot measuring everything!

Thanks!
    -Colin

2021 Chevy Silverado 3500hd SRW Z71
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    Last edited by JM0397; 01-31-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen these come with any rig. Something else you have to do yourself.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM0397 View Post
    We are happy to report putting a deposit down on a 310 GK-R yesterday! Since we are going to start easing in PT, we didn’t want to spend too much on the front end for what we can add later. Our local dealer is reasonable on price, coming in ~27% off MSRP, and the unit has what I want for our baseline: king bed, gen prep, and the premium Cooper tires (which I think are standard now?). We wanted to get started using the rig this spring, so finding an available unit local is a big win.

We are starting from scratch so a lot of kinck-knacks to buy.
    I looked all over the GD site and don’t see engineering schematics anywhere. For purchasing things like rugs, drawer and closet dividers, storage bins, etc, it sure would be helpful to have the technical specs for the entire rig - drawer size and volume, measurements, etc.

Any ideas where I can get this electronically?
    Trying to save a half-day at the dealer’s lot measuring everything!

Thanks!
    -Colin

2021 Chevy Silverado 3500hd SRW Z71
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    While there may be schematics for how rigs are put together, they may not be how YOUR rig was done that particular day, by whichever assembly line person worked on it. GD (as well as most RV manufacturers) doesn't typically supply schematics. As noted, you may have to do your own mapping when you get your rig.

My husband and I checked all the circuit breakers in our rig. Many of them were not what they were labeled as. It's a good idea to figure this out before there's a problem.
    Last edited by livinthelife; 01-31-2021 at 08:37 PM.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, thanks guys.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will not find engineering plans nor true schematics for GD RVs anywhere. When you have your rig in hand, you can contact GD Customer Service (with your VIN) with specific requests, e.g. "Where can I mount [X] to a wall?" or "How is the factory solar system configured?" You may receive block diagrams or schematics, but actual routing varies depending who assembled what on which day. Regarding measurements, you'll have to ask owners of that particular model on the forum or pull out a tape measure when you get your rig. RVs aren't like trucks or cars...

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015