User Tag List

Thread: New 337RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 337RLS

My wife and I are both travel nurses and we traded in our 2021 30RBS TT for the 2021 337RLS 5th wheel. We love the room and storage it has and it looks sweet. I have one question about mounting tv in bedroom, we were told by the dealer their is wood behind the sticker for bracket location but I keep reading on here that it is aluminum sheeting. Please advise what you you have used, many thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    TimnTiff from TN
    Everyone be Safe

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimnTiff View Post
    My wife and I are both travel nurses and we traded in our 2021 30RBS TT for the 2021 337RLS 5th wheel. We love the room and storage it has and it looks sweet. I have one question about mounting tv in bedroom, we were told by the dealer their is wood behind the sticker for bracket location but I keep reading on here that it is aluminum sheeting. Please advise what you you have used, many thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    TimnTiff from TN
    Everyone be Safe
    Exterior walls of the laminated GDRVs (other than stick and tin models like Transcend which used some sort of and size of plywood) have a metal (not aluminum) plate in the wall. You can determine the exact location and size of the plate by using magnets. Folks have shared over the years on the forum where they have purchased a package of magnets (we did too - I think a dozen or so) and by placing on the wall and leaving you can see the exact size and location. Smart idea so you can determine the exact mounting location for your plans.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk