User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TMPS Systems,which valve

I have been checking out the TMPS systems.Just looking for some direction in deciding which tire sensor to go with.
    Not sure to go with the anti theft sensor valve or are the flow-thur sensor valve the way to go .Thanks.
    2016 Reflection 303 rls
    Chevrolet 2500 hd,Duramax-Allison

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpypapa View Post
    I have been checking out the TMPS systems.Just looking for some direction in deciding which tire sensor to go with.
    Not sure to go with the anti theft sensor valve or are the flow-thur sensor valve the way to go .Thanks.
    I opted for the anti-theft approach. In ours you can remove the anti-spin part if you want to. I was concerned that the flow through might stick out far enough to be broken off if you got too close to a curb or other obstacle. I did opt to have metal stems put on when having the wheels balanced.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea,by the pictures ,I could not tell how far out the stems extended ,but,a very good point.
    2016 Reflection 303 rls

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which TPMS are you thinking about?

After a bunch of reading and watching youtube reviews, I pulled the lever for a TST 507 color system with an assortment of cap & flow through sensors. I've put the sensors on my tow vehicle and am in the process of mounting the display in a good (for me) place. I'm also going to mount the repeater on my truck instead of the 349M since I might pull other trailers.
    signature

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbbrewer View Post
    Which TPMS are you thinking about?

After a bunch of reading and watching youtube reviews, I pulled the lever for a TST 507 color system with an assortment of cap & flow through sensors. I've put the sensors on my tow vehicle and am in the process of mounting the display in a good (for me) place. I'm also going to mount the repeater on my truck instead of the 349M since I might pull other trailers.

I’ve had the EEZ Tpms for 4 years, with the anti-theft valves. I recently removed the anti theft ring because it was a nuisance to check and fill air

FYI I happened to look at their web site and it looks like flow-thru sensors are only good with metal valves, which I currently don’t have. I’m not sure if that is true for other brands
    Bob & Donna - Maryland
    2017 303 RLS
    2023 Ford F350 CCLB 6.7 Diesel w/B & W Companion 3300 hitch

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a hard time deciding between tst 507 and tire minder i10. I end up going with tire minder as the psi is always displayed. FYI, for the tst flow through, you'll need metal stems.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn’t imagine anyone stealing sensors. That would be the last thing I would think about

I am thinking of the tire linc system but it is irritating that there isn’t a kit for coaches that already have the dock. Just seems like a waste

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    I couldn’t imagine anyone stealing sensors. That would be the last thing I would think about

I am thinking of the tire linc system but it is irritating that there isn’t a kit for coaches that already have the dock. Just seems like a waste

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    They do sell the sensors to add on to existing tire linc setups. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210121-192624_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	31683

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went with the Bellacorp system. The theft protection was a pain so I opt not to use it. If a repeater is an option, I highly recommend getting one.
    2020 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
    2018 351M Momentum Toy Hauler
    2015 Can Am Turbo Maverick - sold
    2019 Can Am X3 XRS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have the metal stems,I will have them installed with the new tires.I have been leaning towards the EEZ TPMS,but,I want to take another
    look at the tireminders.
    Good to know about the anti theft valve being a pain.I also have been wondering,who would steal them anyways,then again,some people will steal anything.
    2016 Reflection 303 rls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast