Just finished negotiations with the dealer on a 2021 Grand Design Imagine XLS 21BHE. Have read all of the threads on this site and some come close, but do not answer my questions. Has any installed a Blue Ox Sway Pro on this trailer? Any issues or interference with the clamp on mount? What weight bars did you use? I see most people stating that they have not seen a tongue weight greater than 1000#, the 1000 is designed for 750# to 1000# so I am heading towards getting this one, but would like to hear from someone that has actually used it on a 21BHE, with comments on how it has performed. There are many threads on this forum about the Sway Pro, and they are very positive, just nothing specific to this trailer. I will be towing with a Ram, 5.7l hemi e, with 11300# towing capacity and plenty of tongue weight room for this trailer. Any and all comments are greatly appreciated, as this is our first TT. Have previously only towed utility trailers, although one was a 6X12 pulled with a Subaru, no issues. I am sure that I will be posting additional questions here as they come up, but it seems that most have already been answered here. Thanks.

Mike G.