User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had just installed one on my 2019. It fit just fine. The one I got was silver which I didn't I painted it black to match and looks good now. I also put on Lippert Screen Defender for our 2 Shih Tzu.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding this upgrade is functional, easy to install, and one of the better upgrades available. One that you will use everyday. I highly recommend it.

And maybe the best of all, it has to be one of the cheapest upgrades you will ever do.
    Last edited by vonzoog; 02-07-2021 at 05:31 AM.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also installed one in my 303. BUT a word to the wise. Be careful when drilling out the holes. Tooooooo much pressure on the screw gun will drive the drill all the way through the frame and into the outside door. OOOOPS!!!!!!! I didn't do it on my rig but a friend did on his. I was helping him install the handle and he pressed too hard and put holes in the outside door. Just glad I wasn't running the drill.
    Gerry & JoAnn Filippi
    2022 Dodge Laramie 2500 Diesel 4x4
    2020 Reflection 303RLS
    Plumas County, CA

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryball View Post
    I also installed one in my 303. BUT a word to the wise. Be careful when drilling out the holes. Tooooooo much pressure on the screw gun will drive the drill all the way through the frame and into the outside door. OOOOPS!!!!!!! I didn't do it on my rig but a friend did on his. I was helping him install the handle and he pressed too hard and put holes in the outside door. Just glad I wasn't running the drill.
    Thank You! I installed mine with no issues! I was very gentle with the drill.. too bad about your friends issue.
    2021 GD Reflection 303RLS 5th wheel
    2020 GMC Denali 2500HD - 6.6L Duramax/10 Speed Allison
    Demco 21K Auto Slide 5th wheel hitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewad1 View Post
    Hi all, has anyone installed a Camco screen door cross bar handle on a 2021 GD Reflection 303RLS? The inside screen door frame appears to be narrow for the ends of the cross bar handle. I had one on my Wildwood trailer where the screen door frame was a bit wider.
    I know exactly what you mean. Our Imagine 2800BH had a wider flat surface on the fram than our Reflection does. I just ignored the handle install directions.

Using a level and tape, mark the top of where the handle bracket will go.

Assemble the handle but do not drill the holes IN the handle. Leave it so it slides.

Using the handle, pre-drill the top holes in the screen (i.e., stick the drill bit thru the hole in handle bracket to drill into screen).

Screw the screws in those top holes a little.

Now using tape, mark the overlapping slide position on the handle. Or, you can use the tape to help keep it from moving. I did it this way, had my daughter remove the screws, then using a pine point marker, marked the holes in the handle.

You can figure out the rest. This allowed me to make sure I got the holes on the screen in the middle of the flat surface. A bit anal about it? Yes! But the kids are rough as **** on everything so... born out of necessity.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    Installed 3 years ago in our 303. No issues to date
    In stalled the same on our 303, piece of cake, no issues just take your time and measure twice before drilling. They work great for pulling the screen door shut
    Jimmy

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Camco screen door handle

Quote Originally Posted by James Callahan View Post
    In stalled the same on our 303, piece of cake, no issues just take your time and measure twice before drilling. They work great for pulling the screen door shut
    Jimmy
    I also put one on our 303. Like they said, measure and easy on the drill. I actually added an extra screw where the handle halves overlap to give it more stiffness. At least the one I had was made to also fit narrow doors and was extended further than I was comfortable with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfiver View Post
    I also put one on our 303. Like they said, measure and easy on the drill. I actually added an extra screw where the handle halves overlap to give it more stiffness. At least the one I had was made to also fit narrow doors and was extended further than I was comfortable with.
    We also installed one in our 2019 303. Like the others said, take your time and you will love it.

Mark
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nisbitch View Post
    I put one on my 2021 28bh and did not have a problem. Predrilled the holes and screwed it on. Didn’t have a problem last year when we used it. Just take your time and try to get the hole in the middle of the aluminum frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am planning to put one on both doors of our 2021 2800BH. Was there room for it with the solid steps on the rear door? Mine is in storage so I can't check it out right now.
    Scott and Jenny
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH
    2018 Ford F-150 XLT, 3.5 EB, Max Tow Pkg.
    ProPride Hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12