Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New To The Community

Hello All........
    We are Mike and Deb, "newbies" to the RV World. We own a 2020 GD Imagine 23BHE "Bunkhouse" and are thrilled with our adventures thus far. We have determined that we love the "Boondoggle" more than established campsites, and living in Mesquite, NV there is an overabundance of BLM Land available for our boondoggles.

I am a retired Marine Air Traffic Controller (11 years Enlisted to E-6, 12 years as a Chief Warrant Officer (W-3), then President Bush got tired of all of us over 20 and let us "Retire to HOME". Originally from Abilene, Texas and Deb is originally from Staten Island, NY. Long story as to how a Texan and New Yorker got together.....campfire stories. I am also retired from Lockheed Martin as an Aerospace Engineer (I have my degrees as a legitimate "Rocket Scientist", although I have only witnessed Rockets on TV. I supported new and advanced FAA Programs in Air Traffic and still do....although Lockheed sold my division to Leidos............same job, new badge!

I am an avid golfer, competitive shooter (rifle and pistol) with NRA CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program). I am very good, and do not miss....ever. We love travel and adventure. Our pull vehicle is a 4x4, so once at the camp.....we are off to the dirt. Deb has a far more extensive travel profile than I, even though as a Marine we "moved" frequently. She will take one of the kids (and their spouse) "somewhere" every year. This year is the exception due to COVID.

This years boondoggles invold Arizona (Tucson, where I was born), Colorado, Idaho, and the Dakotas.....neither one have we ever visited....the only 2 states left for us!

I hope our travels somehow cross with you....meeting like minded folks is always a blessing......and the stories are priceless.....and steaks on the grill with a bottle of red wine is the epitomy.

Safe, Fun Travels to all.......hope to see you on the road or in the camp!

Mike and Debbie Robberson

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, congrats on the new trailer. Hope you have lots of great memories.

Los of great folks here.

One last thing... thank you for your service!!!
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello from newbie and welcome from my side

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike and Debbie,
    Welcome to the forum. Two things you never want to hear in the USMC is the 2nd Lt. say "based on my experience" and a CWO say "Hey you all, watch this $h!t"

Semper Fi and welcome to the forum. One shot, one hit regards
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired