User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 22MLE leaking water driver rear corner

Just bought my brand new 2021 22MLE and settled in last Sunday night. Today when I did a walk around I noticed a water leak on the driver rear corner of the camper. It's where the corner molding comes together. I turned off my water heater and water supply and went to work. 7 hours later I return home to my camper and the rear bumper is dry and no water visible. I turn on the water supply and hot water heater and within 20 minutes I notice water dripping again. I've opened up the cabinet and looked but everything is dry. It's not coming from the underbelly skirting. Its somewhere along the back wall below the floor. I'm gonna take down the underbelly skirting tomorrow and look. Anybody had a problem like this? Hopefully its just a loose connection but for now I have the water turned off until it's time to take a shower.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven’t had an issue. The HWH is in the rear corner along with the red & blue low drain hoses. The black tank valve is not far either. I think you have the right idea to remove the coroplast and look around. Curious what you find out.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We havent had any issues either. Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to the results. Just took delivery of our 22MLE couple of weeks ago and noticed small amount of water dripping from left rear (near the dump valves) but it seems to have stopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I de-winterized our brand new 2021 22MLE for our maiden trip. Filled fresh water tank via Fill Tank/City Water valve in pass thru. After completing the process the pump cycled on and off for 1-2 seconds every 2-3 minutes. Found water dripping from front of unit. Found water on floor of pass through at base of water/outdoor shower/cableTV/110V panel. Does anyone have experience accessing the back of that panel?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the water was coming from the outdoor shower manifold where the cold water attaches. It only leaks under pressure and the pump cycles on and off. There are 5 screws holding the short panel on the “utility panel” (where the fill tank/city water lever, battery disconnect, etc is). I think GD or the dealer over tightened the inlet nut as I needed channel locks to remove it. I purchased a new washer (and plugs) from the dealer. I never could get the cold water side to stop dripping so I removed the shower manifold and just plugged the lines and hand tightened the plugs. Problem solved but no outdoor shower.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianearl0402 View Post
    Just bought my brand new 2021 22MLE and settled in last Sunday night. Today when I did a walk around I noticed a water leak on the driver rear corner of the camper. It's where the corner molding comes together. I turned off my water heater and water supply and went to work. 7 hours later I return home to my camper and the rear bumper is dry and no water visible. I turn on the water supply and hot water heater and within 20 minutes I notice water dripping again. I've opened up the cabinet and looked but everything is dry. It's not coming from the underbelly skirting. Its somewhere along the back wall below the floor. I'm gonna take down the underbelly skirting tomorrow and look. Anybody had a problem like this? Hopefully its just a loose connection but for now I have the water turned off until it's time to take a shower.
    My 2021 22 mle is doing the same thing. did you resolve your problem? thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a mysterious leak as well but, due to the nose being lower than the tail end, water was dripping out the front. My leak was at the outdoor shower manifold. It’s cheap plastic and freezes easily. There is a small access panel , Apx 7” x 20”, that can be removed in the crawl space. You can see the back side of the manifold there. It was an easy fix once I found it. Good luck!!