User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    Is the Steadyfast system for auto level (without foot plates) compatible with RV SnapPads? I looked on their website but didn’t find any mention one way or the other.
    Call them. The owner actually answers the phone.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja Fog View Post
    I understand that a 5th wheel king pin stabilizer, like this one on Amazon, are not "essential", but what are your thoughts on their use for weekend warriors? How would you rate such a purchase on a scale of 1-overkill?

I'm pulling a Reflection 295RL and am curious if slide out stabilizers, like these on Amazon, would help with longevity should the wife and I decide to go full time?

If somebody is using or has used these, could you share a little of your experience?
    We purchased one a few years ago. Unless we are staying for a week or more we don't use it. Even when we do use it, it is not installed until the 2nd day. Just to allow the 5th wheel to stabilize and we don't tighten it up really tight. Just use it to stop some of the bounce when we're walking around in the master bedroom.
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12