User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll add to this thread that the lead time on a Momentum right now is pushing 4 months, with FBP adding another month to it.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    I'll add to this thread that the lead time on a Momentum right now is pushing 4 months, with FBP adding another month to it.
    Yes. This is sadly accurate. Ordered mid September and it's now waiting delivery to dealer any day now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    Full body paint is one if the options that skews that discount off MSRP. Dealers can't really discount that option since it's not truly a factory in house thing (I've heard this unsolicited from several dealerships across the USA).
    I ordered our last two Solitudes with full body paint. It's an option just like any other and I got about 30% off MSRP both times.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for all the input so far. I was expecting at least 4 months and FBP I know adds several weeks. I'll continue to pursue my negotiations and update as more becomes available.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    I ordered our last two Solitudes with full body paint. It's an option just like any other and I got about 30% off MSRP both times.
    It is an option, yes, but not like any other because it isn't done in house. It's outsourced so there's less margin on dealer's end. And 30% MSRP was common pre-Covid, but there's no reason for dealerships to chase numbers down because the demand exceeds supply, currently.

Not saying it can't be done, but 30% on a new model year/pre-order unit is a rarity in the current market. I spent weeks negotiating with over a dozen well known, and not so well known, dealerships across the country. West coast was by far the least willing, followed by the eastern seaboard (except Florida). Mid West, South West, Texas & Flordia dealers seemed to be the most willing. Most were not going to negotiate or go down to 20% on average.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    It is an option, yes, but not like any other because it isn't done in house.
    My point is the dealer doesn't charge any more (or lower your discount) for the paint option. It's built into their MSRP pricing just like any other option.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working with my local Tennessee dealer, and we are at 30% off. Currently looking at adding one more thing to it, and then I will order it. This is for a 320G

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m Curious who that Tennessee dealer is? Thanks for that input. I may shoot them a sheet to quote. Might be a fun road trip to pickup

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wileykid View Post
    Working with my local Tennessee dealer, and we are at 30% off. Currently looking at adding one more thing to it, and then I will order it. This is for a 320G
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fiftyr View Post
    I’m Curious who that Tennessee dealer is? Thanks for that input. I may shoot them a sheet to quote. Might be a fun road trip to pickup
    What you guys said...

I am in TN and quoting various dealers within a 4-5 hour radius. I am at about 29% for a dealer at the edge of my radius right now, so if you have someone at 30% that is more local, I want to know!

I just reached out to the one additional TN dealer that is not a "big guy" (Lazydays) this morning, but have not received response to send them my build sheet.

For what it's worth, I am looking at purchasing a 395M-S - options include 1/2 bath, 3rd AC, 8K axle with discs (discs are "necessary" whether on it from new, or I put them on, and I want the 21K GVWR), dual pane windows (struggled with this one, but this is a long term purchase), Gen II 3 season door, Generator, Happijack, rear deck with awning, and slide toppers. We have decided against solar, since I plan to do my own system and make it scalable but with larger ultimate capacity.

I would love full body paint, but just no way I can justify that for the 12k+ MSRP/9ish K street price, as well as the additional month. I am hoping to get the unit in time to have at least one shake-down weekend and then take it to CO for a week or so in mid July. Everyone is saying that the factory is currently at 14-16 weeks without body paint.

I will keep everyone informed on where we end up.
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2019 Starcraft Mossy Oak 26BH - Getting ready to sell!
    2021 Momentum 395MS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question when you guys say 30% off is that off MSRP for an out the door price? I am working with a few and I have one that is MSRP 86k sale price 60k so right at 30% but add fees/taxes it's more like 65 out the door or 25% ish. Good deal or should I push on the fees?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast